chapter one

eddie was sitting on his bed after a long hard day at work. they worked at a desk so constantly had sore shoulders from sitting hunched over ( @jae) but luckily for eddie, his loving partner danny worked freelance as an actor and a masseuse and was more than happy to provide eddie with his services for free. 'babe' eddie called out, hoping and praying danny was home. sure enough, a deep masculine voice boomed out, 'kitten you know thats not my name' eddie flushed a deep beet red and stammered out 'uh-i mean- um- daddy' 'thats better kitten' danny smiled as he waddled through the doorway. eddie smiled back, his pain relieved for a second at the sight of his short lover. 'what's wrong baby' the small tiny small man asked as he waddled closer to the bed. eddie sighed; they didnt want to trouble danny with theyre own pains, but, well, he couldn't lie! lying resulted in punishment, as danny often reminded eddie. 'its nothing' eddie bit their lip and looked away #brokken. 'kitten, you know lying results in punishment' danny said sorrowfully. 'daddy no' eddie protested, 'im- im still sore from last night' danny smirked at the memory. 'ah yes kitten, when i impaled you on my magnum dong, damn, that was good'        *fade to black*

HAHAHHAHAHAH I CANT ANYMORE SORRY EDDIE IM SORRY GUYS  anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter because there will not be anymore.