Escape for A while

Mulai dari awal

"To brings up all the memories we create together." Hyunjin let go of Seungmin's hands and spread his hands wanting to feel the warm breeze brushing his whole body.

Seungmin followed his boyfriend and felt the same way. He closed his eyes and his mind starts to remember the last day of his school year. Which also the day he confessed to Hyunjin.

He run all around the school looking for the love of his life.  Hyunjin is quite popular, so its hard to find him all alone these day without people following him around giving their last gifts and letters.

Seungmin just want to spent his last school day with his bestfriend but universe seem to messing up with him now.

After all the running, Seungmin stopped for a while. Resting his hands on his knees, breathing hard. Looking around the school fields in hope he was there.

And yes, he was right! Hyunjin was standing there with crowded of girls and a few of his friends.

He got so many gifts already and Seungmin wasn't even have chance to reach near him. Standing behind the crowded looking so small even though he is tall enough for Hyunjin to noticed him.

After all the waiting, Seungmin just decided to message him.

(If you have time, meet me at the school rooftop after school. I have something important to tell you.)

And then, after he saw Hyunjin read the message in all the crowded, he rushed to the rooftop before Hyunjin could see him there.

As he already at the top of the school building, he just looking around the school panorama. Appreciating it for the last time, he was here.

Sound of footsteps, Seungmin turn around and see Hyunjin.

"Hey, Seungmin. Dont go near there! You might fall." He dragged Seungmin away from the balcony.

Seungmin just cutely smile at his overprotective bestfriend.

"So.. what is so important you wanna tell me?" Hyunjin cluelessly asking.

Seungmin sitting crossed leg and so does Hyunjin.

Hyunjin just patiently waiting and looking at Seungmin with his soft and loving eyes. He couldnt handle Seungmin's cuteness, which led him to stare at Seungmin.

Seungmin just doesnt realized that because he was so busy exploring his own schoolbag searching for something inside.

After a few seconds, he finally found it and happily pulls it out from his bag. At this moment Hyunjin pretends to look away doesn't want to get caught that he was staring at Seungmin.

"Here. A small gift from me." He handed the gift for Hyunjin.

One pieces of drawing that surprisingly look like Hyunjin. A lovely and lively drawing. Hyunjin looking at it with full of emotions.

He could feel the sincerety Seungmin trying to show him. Felt touched, he stare at the drawing like his life was depend on it.

"Yah, Seungminah... Never thought you can draw. This is amazing!" He look so speechless at this point.

"How is it? Pretty?" Seungmin shyly asking. Well, this is was his first drawing after all.

Hyunjin felt like tearing up. Yes he gots a lot of gifts from his fans but none of those gifts felt like Seungmin's.

"I dont know. Its a piece of art. What a masterpiece!" Said Hyunjin with teary eyes.

Seungmin feel happy that Hyunjin likes it. He draws Hyunjin and put all of his emotions on it. It a sincere gift for his one and only prince, Hwang Hyunjin.