To cute!

~{A/N:}~ Thanks for all your support guys!!
--------------------------------------
Third person~
Soon later Alex came home with the small child who turned out to be named Aiden. over the next few weeks Aiden became very attached to jake because Aiden thought that jake was his mom. one night when jake was cooking dinner when he felt a hand grab near the base of his tail. At first jake thought it was Alex but then he realized that the hand was way to small to be Alex's.
"Aiden, I've told you before that my tail is sensitive~" he said giggling while moving the tip of his tail to tickle the small child's nose.
"Hehe~ sorry mama, but whats for dinner?"
"Mac-n-cheese"
At the mention of his favorite food Aiden's eyes widened.
"*gasp* CAN I HELP MAKE IT?!" He nearly shouted, bouncing up and down with jake's tail still gripped in his small hands.
"Of corse you can!" Jake laughed.
"Why don't you grab me the box out of the pantry." Aiden skipped excitedly over to the pantry only to look up and pout.
"It's up to high I can't reach."
"Well, then let me help." sounded a sudden voice.
"PAPA!!" Aiden shouted happily as Alex picked him up and held him high enough to reach the Mac-n-cheese box. Aiden grabbed the box giggling and then turned around to plant a kiss on Alex's forehead before squirming, signaling he wanted to be put down. Alex put down Aiden who put the box on the counter and ran off saying.
"Hold on papa, I made a drawing today that I want to show you!!"
Alex nodded laughing before walking behind jake and hugging him.
"I missed you today baby~" Alex purred into jakes ears, he then blew hot air at them and they twitched at the sudden action.
Jake blushed and turned around to face Alex, kissing his nose.
"Me to" he said and nuzzled his head into Alex's chest.
"PAPA, PAPA, I FOUND IT!!" Aiden suddenly shouted from the other room. both Alex and Jake laughed, they let go of each other.
Alex went to see what Aiden drew and jake focused on their Mac-n-cheese dinner.
' don't worry Alex I didn't forget about out anniversary and your gonna get the best anniversary gift ever, you just wait.'
-------------------------------------
~{A/N:}~ sorry it's so short but this is the first to last part and I'm actually looking forward to the ending because it's the only idea I have left. however ever my children do not freight, it will be adorably and lemony!