He raised one of his eyebrows. "Are you two talking to each other behind my back?"

I shook my head. "It's just .. I just know it, okay? And I know you do too. Call her, heck even bring her on tour with us." 

His head turned to his right to face Liam, then turned left to face Niall as if he was looking for an answer to question not even asked. He then looked back at me. "O -- okay, I will."  Then I felt something inside of me. Like a cool rush of blood ran through me for a second and everything we back to normal. It felt like, a change. 

I smugged at Lou and pulled him in for an unexpected hug. I knew I was getting odd looks from the other lads, but I didn't care. I hope that this time, I did the right thing for Louis. I hope his second chance is going to be worth it. 

He stiffly patted my back and laughed uneasily. "And you got all this after dreaming?" He asked as we retracted from our awkward emotional moment.

I laughed and nodded. "Trust me, it felt more than a dream." 

He chuckled then patted me on the back. He then excused himself and made his way to the corner of the room. He pulled out his phone and scrolled past his contacts. Before touching the green button, I noticed that he heavily inhaled. He was nervous, maybe it's because he thinks she doesn't miss him as much as he does, but we all know she does. He put the phone on his ear and  nibbled on his thumb, waiting for someone to answer on the other end. 

His face then beamed and glowed. "Hello, love." 

He then sneaked a quick glance at me before whispering into his phone, "I just .. terribly miss you." 

And I knew, that everything between them will be alright. No more secret affairs, just .. love. After a minute or two he got off the phone with the biggest smile on his face. "Maybe you should be weird more often. You could save a relationship or two." He joked as he gripped my shoulder then proceeded to flop down on the couch.

Just then the door opened and in came a familiar mop of brown curls. Then I suddenly remembered the  unfortunate shooting, the hospital, the flat line. I broke down. I went up to him and hugged him tightly. He is here, he is alive. 

"Woah there buddy." Harry said as he laughed patting my back.

But I didn't budge. The feeling that I got when I heard the long beep from the heart monitor traumatized me .. even if what is just a dream. I hugged him tighter and I let a tear fall down from my left eye. 

"You're alive! You're .. here!" I exclaimed happily. 

"Yeah buddy, I took a walk outside. I didn't volunteer for the army or something." His voice full of confusion.

I finally let go of him and gave him another warm smile as I childishly messed up his curls. 

He snapped my hand off as I snickered. "What has gotten into you today, Zayn? All hyped up for the interview?"

Just on cue, Niall answered for me. "He woke up. Saying why are we here and shit like that. He said some other stuff like he had a dream or whatever. Doritos?" He offered Harry. 

Harry declined and faced me. "You must have smoked something." 

Louis' laugh became evident. "Yeah, he then became some love expert of some sort." He piped in.

We all had a good laugh before settling down. We all then faced Harry who looked like he had to say something. But then he put on the freakiest and goofiest smile in the world. And I know that that smile only exists when he has met a girl that caught his fancy.