Michael pulled away instantly, his expression turning soft. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly, lifting one of his hands and gently caressing Luke's cheek to calm down the poor boy. 

"I don't know what to do." Luke admitted quietly, his cheeks burning an even brighter pink colour. He stared into Michael's eyes, their soft green colour calming him down significantly. 

Michael smiled and laughed softly. "Don't worry, babe. Neither do I, I'm going from porn." He explained, leaning forward and kissing at Luke's neck gently. "Do you want me to stop?" 

"Won't your parents hear us?" Luke nervously asked. 

"Probably not," Michael answered, slipping his hands up the front of Luke's shirt and letting his hands wander. "As long as we aren't too loud." 

Luke took a shaky breath the nodded. As soon as he nodded, Michael removed Luke's shirt followed by his own, leaving the blue haired boy completely naked on Luke's lap. Luke looked him up and down and damn, he was beautiful. 

The duo positioned differently so Luke was on his back and Michael was hovering over top of him. Michael kissed every inch of Luke's chest, whispering things like "You're so beautiful." and "I'm so in love with you." 

Michael unbuckled Luke's pants, tugging them off and discarding them onto the ground. His hand ghosted over Luke's cloth covered dick, causing a whimper to escape from Luke's lips. "You're so hard, baby." He purred. "It's all for me, right?" 

Luke writhed under Michael's touch, itching for him to take off Luke's boxer briefs quicker. "All for you, Mikey." He groaned, his breath heavy and jagged. 

Luke moaned softly as Michael slid his boxer briefs down his long legs, tossing them carelessly behind him. Michael's eyes lit up at the sight of his boyfriend fully exposed in front of him, the lust causing his eyes to turn a dark green. 

He wrapped his fingers around the base of Luke's dick and he felt Luke's breath catch as Michael wrapped his lips around Luke's swollen tip and began to suck softly. 

The blonde let out a string of moans and curse words and Michael lowered his head, taking as much of Luke into his mouth as he could. Luke fisted the bed sheets, clenching his eyes shut. "Fuck, Michael." 

Michael pulled off before Luke came, grinning at the girlish whine that left Luke's lips as he did. He didn't want him to come just yet. He reached over into the suitcase and pulled a small bottle of lube and a condom from the side pocket. Luke watched and wondered how he'd never noticed that. 

"I'm going to prep you, ok?" Michael told Luke, snapping Luke out of his thoughts. Luke nodded and spread his legs for Michael. He'd watched enough porn to know what Michael meant. 

Michael swiped his tongue over his lips at the sight of Luke's pretty pink hole. He coated his fingers in the liquid, dragging his finger over the hole. Luke shivered at the unfamiliar feeling and squirmed when he felt Michael's index finger enter him. 

"Are you ok? It doesn't hurt, does it?" Michael asked with a concerned look. 

Luke shook his head. "It doesn't hurt, it feels odd." 

A grin stretched across Michael's face. "It'll feel better." He hummed, gently beginning to move his finger in and out. After Luke got use to the feeling, he added another finger and began to scissor Luke, earning a moan from him.

When Luke was practically begging Michael, saying that he was ready for him, Michael pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. Luke watched and whined impatiently, his hips bucking up faintly. 

Michael ripped open the condom with his teeth, rolling it on slowly to be a bit of a tease then tossed the wrapper to the side. He positioned himself in between Luke's thighs, leaning forward and pressing his lips to Luke's as he gently pushed himself in. 

Luke groaned, Michael's lips muffling the sound, as he felt Michael enter him. It was such a strange feeling and if he was being honest, it did hurt. But the pleasure of it quickly drowned out the pain and he was soon letting out throaty moans. 

He scratched at Michael's back as the blue hair boy quickened his pace, the only sounds filling the room being the sounds of Luke and Michael's muffled moans and curse words and the sound of skin slapping against skin. 

Michael thrust deeper until he hit Luke's prostate, his hand roaming down and pumping Luke's dick. He wanted to put his baby in as much pleasure as he possibly could. 

Luke was sweating and trembling underneath Michael. His toes were curled and he was afraid that he had scratched at Michael's back so hard it was bleeding. "I'm so close." He whimpered when he pulled away from the twos kiss, lolling his head back. 

Michael massaged his thumb over Luke's tip, trying to hit Luke's prostate every time he thrust. "Cum for me, baby." He purred into Luke's ear, sending Luke over the edge and into a frenzy of moans. His hips jerked up as he released all over his chest. Michael came not long after into the condom, his thrusts coming to a sloppy halt. 

He pulled himself out of Luke, removing the condom and throwing it and the wrapper into the trash. Then, he returned to the bed where he cuddled up to Luke's side and closed his eyes in exhaustion. 

"I love you so much." Luke whispered, snuggling into Michael's chest and smiling softly when he felt Michael pull the covers over their bodies. 

"I love you too, baby boy." Michael whispered back, pressing his lips to the side of Luke's head. "No matter what." 

+

lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao i SUCK AT WRITING SMUT IM SO SORRY 

THIS HIT 1 MILLION I'M STILL SCREAMING THAT'S SO FSOBFIGSKJFDGIFSDULGJBKFD I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART AND I'M SO HAPPY

read my other stories loud and afraid BUT ESPECIALLY AFRAID BECAUSE I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT OK THX.