Chapter Ten: My Scar Hurts!

Start from the beginning

Harry chuckled. "He won't abuse our relationship! I treat him as my father since he's the one who was taking care of me since I was a baby!"

Ron and Hermione were surprised. Their mouths also fell open again when they discovered that Dudley actually knew that Snape's Harry's guardian.

"You knew that Professor Snape is his guardian?" Ron asked him. "Wow! I can't believe that he's Harry's guardian. Is he a good father?"

"Yes, he is a very good father," Harry replied to him. "I am always grateful for his kindness."

Dudley smiled. "Harry and Professor Snape's our neighbors in Privet Drive. Their house is just a few distances away from my house."

"Don't worry too much about me," Harry said to them. He began to drink some water to calm himself down and slowly, the pain on his forehead vanished. "We'll all have to study for our exams, right?"

Hermione shook her head, and gripped her hand at his right arm. It seemed that she doesn't like Harry's decision to stay in the library to study with them without getting his scar checked by a healer or any of their professors. "Let's just go to Madam Pomfrey. If your scar did hurt, it means it has to be checked!"

Harry took his hands back. "No! It's not a normal scar! My scar is a cur—"

Madam Pince glared at them. "This is a library! Silence is sacred!"

All four of them went silent. Harry knew immediately that there's no reason to keep debating if he should go or not to the hospital wing since his friends insist on it. He also could not tell anyone that the scar felt like a curse rather than just a flesh wound. Being in Slytherin kept the scar calmed down but he could always feel something dark hovering him when he's alone.

"Alright. I can't make you stop worrying about me," he replied to them. "I'll go to the hospital wing to get my scar checked."

...

At the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey carefully examined Harry's scar. The scar was reddish and swollen. "Mr. Potter, it's good that Ms. Hermione brought you here. It seemed your scar is infected."

The hospital wing only has four students occupying the many beds around, and most of the patients were Quidditch players. A new Quidditch Season was very much near making them busy on practicing. Lastly, the four houses were all doing their best to find new members to their ranks. The new membership was pretty much closed to second year and up to the dismay of first years who wanted to become Quidditch players.

Harry gulped a whole cup of sour potion for pain before she answered her. "Thanks for the help, Madam Pomfrey! My head doesn't hurt anymore!"

"That's why it needs to be checked!" Hermione sighed. "If I didn't bring you here, what do you think could have happened to it?"

Harry chuckled while she's with her. "Thanks for bringing me here. I owe you one."

Hermione flashed a smile to him. "We're friends, and that's a reason why I care."

Draco, Ron, and Dudley had just arrived in the hospital wing that time to check him but at the time they arrived, Madam Pomfrey was already guiding Harry to rest on one of the beds so he can sleep.

Madam Pomfrey took the cup from him after he had emptied it. "It would be better if you rest, Mr. Potter. The pain may have taken some energy from you. I will also check something more while you're asleep."

Harry nodded, and laid down the bed to sleep. He was just so happy that he was able to gain close friends in Hogwarts. He saw his friends standing near his cot to visit him but it looked like the assigned healer told them to leave the hospital wing.

"I got to go, Harry," Hermione told him. "See you soon."

A/n: I know! This chapter is a bit short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter

A/n: I know! This chapter is a bit short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you like this chapter, please vote and comment! ❤️❤️❤️

 If you like this chapter, please vote and comment! ❤️❤️❤️