Chapter 43 - I'm Chasing You

Start from the beginning

However, Wang Ci was gone, and Grandmother Chen wouldn't have an accident in senior three. It was hard to say what changes would happen due to the butterfly effect from these events.

"I'll give it a try."

Song Yu didn't have many expectations regarding what university he would attend.

He felt that he'd transmigrated into the book for Xie Sui.

As he chewed on his rice.

Song Yu's brain, which was a little tired from focusing on learning for so long, suddenly thought of something, but it was fleeting and couldn't be captured.

There was a stir in the canteen at this time.

Xi Bowen looked up, stilled, then said to Song Yu in a low voice, "Brother Yu, that seems to be No.1 High School's school flower."

Song Yu swallowed the rice and looked up.

He saw a girl walk in, a myriad of stars surrounding her like the moon. She looked very conspicuous in a place where everyone wore a school uniform. Her looks probably followed the 'pure' route, and she was wearing an expensive white sleeveless dress, with black hair that hung down to her waist.

She ignored everyone's gazes and came towards them.

Xi Bowen's mouth dropped wide open. He was about to be scared silly.

The whispers from the people around them drifted over.

"Is that Bai Xuexin?"

"Doesn't she always get picked up by her driver and never comes to the canteen?"

"Oh, oh, she's heading that way."

"She's looking for someone? Who is it? Who's so lucky?"

Song Yu only glanced over once before going back to eating.

Until a figure sat down across from him.

The girl smiled and spoke in a gentle tone.

"Hello, my name is Bai Xuexin."

Learning had become the love of Song Yu's life a long time ago. He glanced at her lightly, his reply very much like that of a clueless straight male, "Oh, sit down, nobody's sitting there."

Xi Bowen: "......."

After that, he focused on eating again and didn't pay her any more attention.

Bai Xuexin took a deep breath and only barely managed to keep the smile on her face. She'd been pretty growing up, and not only did she know how to use her looks, but she also knew what kind of temperament would attract the opposite sex.

Internally, she felt incredibly irritated and upset. How could Xie Sui end up spending time with such an impolite and uneducated person?

But her facade on the outside remained impeccable. She tapped a finger on the table, both angry and amused, with a little bit of a coquettish tone.

"Brother Yu, can you take a look at me? I came here just to see you."

Song Yu treated his classmates very normally and even gave her a suggestion, "In that case, you've seen me. Is there anything else? This is a canteen, you can eat if you want."

"......"

Bai Xuexin.

Bai Xuexin was about to be angered to death.

Xi Bowen swallowed hard. He reached out under the table and tugged at Song Yu's sleeve, whispering, "Brother Yu, maybe she likes you. Don't say things so harshly, it looks like she's going to get mad soon."