And then i heard a knock on the door.

"Any new infos about Rodolphus?" I asked

"No sir but we have another serious case, This was taken on 16th of February, 5 people were attacked near their home by an anonymous person, and they apparated, the attacker and the people who were attacked. They haven't got back since. Here are the address"

"it's dark we couldn't see clearly, can you please do your thing with the computers and make sure maybe we could see the face of the people behind theese attacks, and could you hand the list of the people's address?" I asked.

"These are the address lists and i will try to work on the tape. Is there anything i can do for you, sir?"

"No you're dismissed" 

Obviously theese attacks were related with Rodolphus Lestrange, he's building an army again by brainwashing some of the people. I took a picture of the list with my Phone. These are random addresses, are they starting to kidnap random people again like they used to. I took a pic of the files too just in case. We could put a warrant for theese people but why do i feel like there's something more. There is only one way to find out, and that is talk to Malfoy.

I was walking in Diagon Alley with hope that i would bump into Malfoy here because he could be the answer to my question, i didn't know where i was going with this but i somehow feel like i'm getting into something. I'm so close with connecting the dots. While Ginny were busy with grocery shopping, i explored from shop to shop hoping to see him. Speaking of the devil, i saw him but he seem in a rush.

"Malfoy"

He didn't answer

"Yo, Malfoy!" He jumped a little while i put my arms on his shoulder.

"Jeez scarhead you scared me"

"Jumpy much?" I asked

"what's up Potter" he said while sipping his cup of tea

"Malfoy, i knew this sounds lunatic but i think..."

"you think what, Potter?" He asked

"That it's happening again" one of his eyebrow raised

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Of course you don't know what i'm talking about i haven't told you yet" i said

"Oh, right" he seem busted on something.

I handed out a picture of an old slouched figure. "Do you have an idea of this man?" He suddenly choked on his tea. His expression changed all of a sudden.

"Relax Malfoy" but something is off about him, he seem busted and scared.

"I'm sorry i have to go" and he suddenly ran

"W-wait" i blocked him from leaving. "Don't you see? This man has still the dark mark and what if he's plotting something? The death eaters in azkaban has lost theirs as voldemort dies but him? And i'm sorry to tell you but i think this person is following you, we need to set a trap to capture him. Im sending aurors to your house for your safety alright?" Malfoy's face changed, he's getting even more terrified, "-he is always there wherever you go, take a look please he's starting to attack witches and wizards and apparate and where the hell do you think you're going I'm not even finished yet???"

"N-not now Potter" he suddenly stormed out and disappeared into the crowd. I should've followed him but i remember Ginny would be barking mad if i left her without her knowing where i go. I was still confused why would Malfoy be in such a hurry?

"What was that all about?" Suddenly Ginny appeared with her hands full of grocery bags.

"I-i don't know. He seems in a rush"

"But something seems off about him don't you think?" She asked

"Yeah only one thing that could describe his expression"

"And that is?" She asked

"Haunted" i stated

It took a minute before i realized something. I handed out my phone to call Kingsley's secretary to ask whether Kingsley's in his office or not. But once i unlocked the phone it went straight to my photo gallery and there are pictures of the victim's address list, at first i didn't realize until i noticed something, why does the address looked familiar? 

Where did i read this address before, then  i take a look at the picture of Scorpious Malfoy's file with the lists of healers in charge and there were address in their basics information section  . Holy shit, the following, the attacks, the sudden incident the next day, now it all makes sense. He's attacking Scorpious Malfoy and He's attacking the healers in charge or Malfoy's son. The healers were there when Scorpious was hospitalized. What if he's switching them with a polyjuice potion while the real healers were held captive. Oh my god Potter how could u miss this?

"He's blackmailing him"

"What was that?" Ginny suddenly asked

"Oh my god, Scorpious is the bait"

"What?"

"how did i miss this?"

"What? What is it?"

"I think it's going to be a long night in the office dear. It's just i need to get back to the ministry after i get you home. I'll tell you after I'm done"