it started when we were babies.....

It all started when we were little babes.
"Waaaa aaaaaaa"

"Hey Luna shhhhh,"

"WAAAAA AAAAAA"

pwa she never shuts up dies she! This is me: "Raaaaaaaaaa a a a a wo wo."

"Oh shut up Ellie, hey hey quiet Luna."

I wasn't even crying I was just trying to get my parents' attention, so it's no surprise I got annoyed and from under my nails a dark must floated out.

"ARRRRR HELP ME HUSBAND!!!" Pathetic mother. but still it worked, so my so called dad apparated to a nasty place that was full of shadows. when he had gone, I crawled to the shadows and kind of blended in. I have no idea how I did it (a/n she learns later) but I lasted some time because, don't forget, I was only 3 years old. but later, I've no clue how long it was but long enough, this man appeared. he was short and fat and looked like a rat.

"L-l-little b-baby wwhere are yyou I've beenn ssssent to get you" far rat stuttered.

"Wa bo bant?" I sounded out from the shadows.

"Wwhere aare yyou"

"Me bere"

"Where? I I can't see yyou."

"BrrrrGrrrr ook" and to prove the pathetic man wrong I crawled out of the shadows. Rat mans eyes whirled around until he saw me. he then grabbed me, and he aparated somewhere. I promptly threw up all over him.

"Eewwww ew ew ew!!! Yuck Grrr.stupid little child." he seemed very grumpy with me, so it's like a little triumph for me.

Fat rat pressed a button which buzzed and said "state your business to the Malfoys" in a gloomy voice.

"I I have the gift for him" fat rat looked nervous.

"Oh Gosh-enter" the voice seemed flustered. and where was this gift and who was him?
The big gates slid open and we stumbled through.

"Lucas. Narissa. And Draco." i squinted through my squashed up baby eyes. there seemed to be a big blondy man with a matching toddler boy in his arms. the woman looked like a stick. she was tall skinny and had an impossibly blank face. i didnt get the feeling that they would be nice to Luna and co. but - but i was obviosly here for a reason. they wouldnt hurt me. would they??

"oooo" i giggled as blue sparks accidentally flew out of my ears.

"oh my, the dark lord was right- she is very powerful!" and that smooth blank mask came off the woman for a minuite." draco, take er...... what was her name, Pettigrew?"

"well....um.......i.....you see......"

"Uh soooo that obviously means you dont know Rat man." big blond sneered.

"noooo, i um do know her name its......"

"Ewie Wobeboob"

"sorry was that Ellie Lovegood? a lovegood? all lovegoods are sappy and sissy! buttttt if you were kicked out my sweet....... you cant be a goody-good." twiglet had differeent emotions running all over her face.

"mafer, cwan me ave thnak thank? me wan wan NNNNOOOWWWWW!!!!!" The toddler started grunting.

"Shut UP Drake. Rat take Draco through to the kitchen. give him a muggle lollipop and DONT YOU DARE tell ANYONE that we have muggle stuff in the house. toodeloo."

"heres de girl'' he mumbled, pusheing me over to twiglet.

" mes CWAN wawk wo mow." and with that i jumped out of his arms and dawdled over to madam twig.

"hmmmm.......Ellie wont do.......you were found in the shadows werent you...... how about Shadow? Shadow Apart? bit weird- but no ones going to know its you.....?" my eyes turned green as i gazed up at my new person in my life. Green eyes for me mean i dont understand something. blue's nervousness. yellow contented happiness. pink's embaressment, etc.

"hey, whats that look for darker? youve just got your self new family- surely you should be happy?"