Chapter 3

Hi Friends,

I know I took lot of time for updating the third part. Sorry for that. I have updated the third part below. Please read it and let me know your feedback.

*****************************

"Marriage Masterplan?" Raavi repeated slowly.

Shiva beamed at her nodding.

"What exactly are we going to do?" she gave him a puzzled look.

"First promise me that you will do as I say for the entire day today. I will stop your marriage with Dev"

She swallowed thinking how can she say yes to this. Shiva is her enemy. Kind of. Or that's what he always tells her. Then how can she trust him? What if he deceives her? But what can he do to cheat her in this case? He is telling her that he will help stop this marriage and he will surely do it at least for selfish reasons like preventing her from entering his house. Her heart tormented to imagine that he would permit some random girl inside his home and family, yet not her.

Tears fell down from her eyes.

"Raavi..."

She looked up at him and saw his concerned face.

"Please don't cry. We can fix this. Trust me." He said in a low voice and held out his hand towards her.

Despite the fact that her brain continuously telling her not to trust this attractive face, her heart asked her to see the genuineness in it. Raavi always do what her heart says. If she had listened to her mind at least once, she could have easily deciphered that Dev never truly loved her and this pitiful day wouldn't ever have come. This time too she picked her heart. What to do? She won't ever learn.

She nodded at him and placed her right palm on his.

"I promise" she submitted to him. He placed his left palm on top of their hands and held firmly. They were looking at each other and their lips turned upward slowly. She blinked when she heard Dhara di's voice commanding everyone to get ready since they don't have enough time for bharat.

"Now, wipe your tears and go back to mandap. I will come with my family" he said.

"What?" she panicked.

"I won't go back there" she said shaking her head.

"You promised you would do as I say. But, you are not keeping it even for two minutes."

He frowned and she found that adorable. Adorable? Now, it is her turn to frown.

"I cannot go back" she stated again.

"Raavi..." When he whined she could not help but giggle at this new cute Shiva.

"I mean I jumped out of the window and came here. But I can't climb up back"

"Seriously? Then how had you planned to get back to mandap befere" he raised an eyebrow.

"Actually... I didn't give much thought about it" she said embarrassed.

He face palmed and sighed

"I don't know what I am going to do with you"

"Huh?" she looked at him confused. He blinked.

"I mean... what I am going to do with you in this plan. You will definitely spoil it by your carelessness.", he complained.

She gritted her teeth and kept both her hands at her hip.

"Oye! I told you, right? I will do as you say. Just don't waste any more time and take me back safely to the mandap"

He thought for a moment and picked up her shawl from the floor. He dusted it and came close to her. Her breath hitched when he put that over her head and covered fully till only the eyes are visible. He looked at her like some painter looking at his masterpiece and smiled. Does Shiva know that his captivating smile could win over anyone in this world? No, she guessed. Because if he had known this already, he would just have asked for his mom's bangles to Mausi with a mesmerizing smile and she too would have given it happily. But after some time, she would have cried loudly saying that Shiva had cheated her with some black magic. She giggled imagining the scene but her face pale once mausi's crying face appeared on her mind. Her heart ached when she thought about the torment she is going to give to her loving family because of her carelessness. Shiva is right. Her reckless behaviour brings misery to everybody. She took a firm decision then. She is going to obey Shiva's orders the whole day like a soldier in military camp to fix this. Her thoughts halted when she got a pull.

Shiva dragged her outside to the house front and boarded an auto with her. Shiva told the auto driver a short route because of which they reached the mandap soon. Once they got down, she wrapped the shawl tightly and strolled towards the front gate. However, she got instantly pulled back by Shiva. She looked at him confused and then realized.

"Oh... we need to go by back door, right? She exclaimed and turned towards the back gate.

"Ouch" she screamed in pain massaging her back head and turned around to see Shiva looking at her amused. He had hit her and she is going to kill him tomorrow for this. Today, she is busy.

"What now?" she yelled at him.

"Does your top secret marriage masterplan need us to jump directly from the rooftop into the centre of the mandap without passing through any entryway?" she told with actions.

He shook his head with a amused smile and hit her again in the forehead. She got so much angry that she almost thought of stopping this marriage using her own masterplan which is to kill this bhoothnath then and there only.

"Hey paagal! Is this your Ramesh kaka's auto to travel freely? Pay for the ride."

She blinked and looked at the auto driver standing beside. Oh... She scratched her head looking sheepish and then got thoughtful.

"Hey bhoothnath! Why should I pay? You too came in the auto. So you pay!" she replied back.

"I didn't bring my wallet, you stupid" he gritted his teeth.

Oh... "Well, me too" she said nonchalantly and showed both of her bare hands.

He gave a fake smile and said "Don't lie. I know very well that you carry cash in a tiny purple bag all the time" she gasped "Take it out and pay him"

OMG! How does he know about my doomsday survival cash bag? Wait a minute...

"How do you know I came to your house in Ramesh Kaka's auto?" she questioned him and he smile vanished immediately.

She was trying to connect the dots, when got pulled by him. Her body collided with him hard against his chest and her throat went dry immediately.

"I don't have time for this, so just pay the money" his hot breath confused her mind totally and she went blank.

"Huh?"

"Stop this drama. Are you going to give yourself or do you need my assistance?" he gave a teasing smile.

"Huh?"

"That's it!" He pulled her closer and put his hands inside the shawl touching her exposed waist.

If her mind was blank before, it is working like a maniac now. All her senses are in alert mode and she cannot bear it. He is not looking at her. But, her eyes registered his thoughtful eyes and firmly pressed lips. She could hear his murmuring sounds while searching and sighs when he could not find soon. He smells exotic and addictive. His sensual hands are wandering all around her waist blindly searching for the tiny bag. Now, if only she can taste him too...

"Got it!" he pushed her off and gave a triumphant smile clutching her secret bag and she cursed herself for having such sinful thoughts. She was unable to meet his innocent eyes and bent her head down in shame. Shiva paid for the auto and turned to her. She sighed thinking this day could not get any worse than now. At the precise moment she heard a familiar voice behind.

"Shiva... What are you doing here and who is this girl with you?" 

*****************************

That's it for now friends. How is it?

Thanks in advance.