Chapter 9

Hi friends,

I have updated Chapter 9 of this story down below. Please read it and let me know how you feel about it. Thank you so much to those who read, voted, and commented on my last chapter. They mean so much to me. 

______________

'Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!' her heart started beating fast.

'Will you please shut up? I am trying to work here' her mind shouted.

'We don't have time. Do something soon! How long will you take?' her heart screamed.

'I am unable to work because of your screamings only idiot' her mind snapped.

"What is this, Raavi?" Her mausi asked again indicating the rope she made of curtains that are currently hanging outside the window.

Raavi hoped her mind would come up with something.

'It is your fault! You didn't use it much and it is covered with full of rust now. I could even smell it down here.' Her heart complained making her pout.

'Oh don't cry my baby! Wait for two seconds. Let it dust off.' Her heart tried to calm her but the questioning faces in front are making her panic.

'Don't panic, Raavi. Shiva is right! You should probably eat those burgers to cool off." Her heart suggested in a calm tone.

'Got it!' her mind shrieked suddenly making her face brighten.

'Really? What is that? Do you want her to jump off the window?' her heart asked in high pitch.

'Shut up stupid' her mind scolded.

Before Raavi could stop them from further arguing, Mausi shook her shoulders.

"Come back to earth, Raavi" her mausi screamed at her face.

"Mausi..." she stammered.

Both Mausi and Anita di sighed in relief.

"What is this Raavi beta? Why there is a curtain tied like a rope outside your window?" her Mausi asked in a tensed voice. Her mausi looked down and gasped.

"And it reaches till the ground!" she added with a big exclamation.

Raavi watched both tensed faces and slowly raised her hand towards space under the window.

Their eyes followed her hand and saw a food parcel. Anita di got confused but Mausi simply rolled her eyes.

"Arrey beta! You can eat later, first explain me this" her mausi quickly demanded.

Before she can reply to anything, Anita di took the parcel and examined it.

"How did you get these burgers, Raavi? We didn't bring any" Anita di asked dangling the parcel in front of her.

Raavi caught it and hugged against her chest.

"I ordered it" she lied.

"But, why?" both asked together making her angry. She furiously walked towards the bed and kept the parcel. When she returned fiercely, they both jumped back a step.

"I am very hungry and you people didn't care at all. Hence I ordered food offline to save myself from dying on my wedding day" she shouted at them and they blinked.

"But Raavi, you only asked us to not give you anything to eat today," Anita di asked confusedly and she got shocked.

"Yeah, you even said 'Anita di, you should not feel pity even if I beg on your feet'" Mausi mimicking her with perfect expressions brought some memories back.