Back to school

The half term was almost over, and I had to get myself ready for school. Hmph. I hate school, its not that bad but there's so many things more worthwhile, like streaming ,working my part time job, art, writing, making tiktoks, honestly school is a waste of time . I decided to be extra organised this term, obviously I'm never going to be able to keep a promise like that to myself, but hey! A girl can try. I feel like I cant skip school though, I have a perfect attendance, no lates, and I'm in set 1 for everything. But I'm struggling to keep up with languages, hence my awful grades mum was mad about. I'm still not sure if she believed me. But if I don't get my grades up, mum will be ANGRY. So I'm forced to study as hard as I can, which is very hard, I get distracted easily. But still, I try (and fail). Its not like I have major popularity, to balance this. I think its my name. They may or may not use my name to make deez nuts jokes. Yeah, that's the maturity level of the boys at my school. But luckily, I do have around 5 close friends, 2 of which could technically be considered popular. This can be helpful, for if someone REALLY annoys me, I can gossip to my friends who'll spread it like gunfire. Some people seem to be somewhat scared of me, so I think they figured out I know just how to pull the strings of reputation. Only reputation I cant change positively is my own. I cant exactly start gossiping positive things about myself, that will only make me less popular.