Taes 1st stream

Hi, I'm Candice, and I'm a streamer. Online, I go by infinitae or tae for short.  My friends don't know I stream though, and luckily for me as far as I'm aware they have never heard of my channel. I should probably start this story at my 1st stream, as it is quite a memory. At this point I had no clue i was to one day join the dream SMP. The stream went a little like this. 'Wait lemme check... am I live? Yes? Brilliant' I booted up minecraft and hopped into a hypixel lobby.  Obviously I started with my least favourite part, collecting my sky lock coins and resources. Then I hopped straight into Bedwas, and I glanced in my stream chat- nothing. I played in doubles, hoping for a teammate to protect the bed. The map was airship, and I hated that map with a burning rage, the balloons were so annoying for bridging to diamond! I grabbed my 12 iron, got my wool, and just before I started my rush, I glanced at my chat. Once again, nothing. I began my rush as usual, and as always, I accidentally bumped into the balloon. I jumped down, and saw the other team had been defending the bed properly, I ran back to base to get TNT, and I fell off of the bridge after being shocked by a loud ping from my PC. I checked OBS whilst waiting for the respawn, and I saw the notification: GamerGirl337 has started following! I happily thanked her for the follow, checked my chat (it was still empty), and got on with getting TNT and taking the enemies bed. They were at diamond, so I grabbed a sword, ender chested my TNT, and ran to the bridge to kill them. But when I closed the shop, he was flying across the map! I used /shout to yell he was flying, and everyone else agreed to report him. We got the notification from  watchdog someone had been banned, and the notif saying he had left. The game continued, I came 2nd after losing my bed to grey, and then I played 3 more games before ending stream. I remember that distinct feeling of pride as I checked my stats, having maxxed at 3 viewers. 3 whole people had chosen to spend their time watching me! I then went downstairs to find my mum, and I saw her looking at me rather agitated. I asked her why she was so upset, and she said she'd just got my report card... oops. I was smart, but "lazy". I was too scared of my mother to ask her to take me to a mental health professional, as i believed I had ADHD, but as I couldn't, I was looking up the best people online. I had a part-time job, on Saturdays. I was saving up to get diagnosed, and it was around 1000 pounds.  I was doing well, after 2 months I was at 526 pounds, 2 months left! My mother started yelping at me, an occurance which wasn't uncommon. After, I decided to cheer myself up, by watching some technoblade, anarchy was the best to watch.