MISHTI IS FINE !

Comincia dall'inizio

She gently move her hand which is in Abir's hands..

Abir looks at her hand...
She murmured something softly...
Abir turned towards her ...
And went near her and try to listen what is she saying....

Mishti (murmured) : suno...

Abir : haan... Haan bolo na Mishti... I'm here bolo.. kya baat hai...

Mishti (murmured) : sab...sab Mujhe chhodke chale jaate hai... Tum.. mujhe chhodke to nahi jaaoge na...??

Abir's heart aches hearing this from her...
As he knew about her parents... About her situation... Virat told him everything... Even about her real birthdate too...
So he can feel it...

He gently pressed her hand and..

Abir : I'll never leave you Angry Chorni... Tum bologi na to bhi nahi... Bilkul bhi nahi...

Mishti : Promise ?

Abir : Pakka Promise..

And he sits there with her... And soon... He fell asleep... His head is on her bed side... Holding her hand he slept (just like Mishti was sleeping in yrhpk 😉)

Here time passed slowly slowly and it's 8 am now..

Sun rays are hitting on Mishti's smooth and soft face... Her eyes cringed.. she slowly opens her eyes... Her body is aching so she can't move...

She opened her eyes.. and looks here and there...

A nurse is monitoring Mishti's beating...
She looks at the nurse..

Mishti (choking voice) : main kahan.....kahan..

The nurse saw her...

Nurse : aap uth gayi ma'am... Good morning... Ab kaisa feel kar rahi hai aap...

Mishti : main Yahan... Hospital... Me ... Kaise...

Nurse : aapko goli lagi thi ma'am... Operation hua hai aapka... Aap pura time behosh thi... Aur to aur aapki puri body injured thi... Aapko sahi samay par hospital layaa gaya aur aap bach gayi...

Mishti is in pain.. she is feeling pain in her body.. she tried to get up...but..

Nurse : ma'am.. ma'am please aap leti rahiye... Aapko rest ki jarurat hai... Uthiye mat... Dekhiye... Aapke dost bhi aapke paas hi hai so relax...

Mishti looks other side after hearing " Dost " Word....

She saw... Abir is sleeping near her.. holding her hand... She becomes a bit confused...

Mishti (while holding her head) : Abirrrr!!!?? Ye yahan kaise !?

Nurse : yahin to hai.. jo aapko hospital lekar aaye the... Aur to aur yahi hai jinhone na sirf blood dekar aapki jaan bachai... Balki puri raat jaag kar aapka khayaal bhi rakha hai... Yahi the pure time aapke paas aapke sath...

Mishti got shocked hearing this... She tried to remember about yesterday night...
And she remembered everything in few minutes... Her eyes got moist looking at him... She carefully caressed his hairs so that he couldn't get up... She smiled at him and stared him... As while sleeping he looks more cute...

Nurse : Ma'am... Aap kahe to inhe utha du...?

Mishti : nahi nahi inhe mat uthaiye... Aur aap unhe filhaal mat bataiyega that I'm awake okay...!!

The nurse smiled at her and nodded...

The nurse : aap rest kijiye tab tak main doctor ko bula ke aati hu...