Maze- "should I order a fruit salad for your parents to snack on?"

Mal- "yeah why not"

*Clicking on stuff I'm ordering*

Maze- "that looks about right?"

Mal- "yep"

I ordered the food and it said the typical 12 minutes. I turned to Mal that was on my back and asked if he would help me shower but Mal felt my movement and turned me around picking me up and carrying me out of the room and into his parent's master bathroom to set me in the tub to soak and relax. I kiss him as he sets me down.

Mal- "I'm going to go shower then I might join you"

Maze- "ok, how much time do we have?"

Mal- "50 minutes till they get home and it looks like ten minutes until the food is here."

Mal- "I'm going to go shower brb"

Mal heads for the door closing it from behind him. I slowly started to peel off the gray sweats revealing my bruises and hickeys on my inner thighs with fingerprints on my hips. I threw the sweats over the tub. I slowly pulled off the black thong he had also chosen that now matched my sports bra I smile to my self thinking about how lucky I am to have Mal despite all the bruises he has given me. I throw the thong then the sports bra over the edge landing in an ascetic way I turn on the tub to warm water and low jets I then find the bubbles. I decided to call my friend and talk to her about the amazing night I had and how I'm no longer a virgin.

Phone call

Maze- Hey slut!

Emery- hey bitch! What's up?

Maze- I fucked M-

*Click*
I snap my head towards the sound of a camera. I see Mal in a towel with wet hair and a camera. I sigh a little when he shows me the photo of clothes leading to the bathtub and a hand at the top of the frame coming from the tub.

Emery- Maze, you what!

Mal- she fucked me

Emery- well congratulations, hey Mal!

Mal- hey

Mal- Maze can I come in?

Maze- yeah go-ahead

I scoot forward so he could sit behind me. Mal steps in handing me the uber to eat breakfast.

Emery- where are you guys

Maze- we're in the tub.

Emery- oh, so are you guys dating now?

Mal- no we are planning on continuing to be friends and being fuck buddies.

Emery- well that sounds fun.

Maze- where are you at?

Emery- I'm in the car with Ash tony and Rae. We are about to go 🔫.

Ash- congrats Lil sis

Mal- fuck, were we on speaker?
The whole car starts laughing.

Maze- so you aren't mad?

Ash- I think I owe you

Tony- So that's what I heard last night!
More laughing.

Tony- like your neighbor I was about to call for that noise complaint on your parents but that was YOU.

Everyone starts dying of laughter. I leaned my head back on Malcolm's bare chest, interlocking our fingers and wrapping them around my waist. I look at him smiling his wet hair and smiling face warmed my heart just looking at him. We all calm down a little. I start to eat my warm waffles giving Mal every other bite.