"Millie, when I first met you in the Ariana Grande concert I never thought that you would become such a sweet, daring and successful young lady. your incredibly kind nature hs attracted millions. one of them, your soon to be wife", harry said, smiling. The guests laughed at the last sentence.

"y/n. When I first emailed you for a collab, never in a thousand years did I think that you'd become like my sister. You're my friend, sister and family. so now I have a very important question for you. do you, y/n l/n, take this lovely woman Millie Bobby Brown to be your lawfully wedded wife?", Harry asked. I smiled, tears in the brim of my eyes as I slowly uttered the words.

"I do"

Millie's face broke into one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen.

"very good. now do you, Millie, take y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife; to have and to hold in sickness and health, till death do you apart?", Harry asked, turning towards Millie. i bit my lip, feeling giddy in anticipation. Millie smiled and looked at me.

"I do. a thousand times yes", she said. I sighed in relief and joy. She laughed a little laugh, her eyes teary.

"perfect. now, I believe the couple has decided to prepare their own vows", harry said. I whipped my head towards him.

"we have?!", I whispered under my breath.

"just wing it", he whispered back. I cleared my throat and looked at Millie.

"Millie Bobby Brown. my sunshine. every time when I look at you, my whole life falls in line. you are the reason I breathe. I might've once told you that Jacob may be your first love, but I'd be your last. so today I promise you that I'll make good on that vow. I promise to help you out of any stressful situation. I promise to always be there for you when you need me. I promise to always do right by you. I promise to let you live according to your own will. and most importantly, I promise to always remain by your side, and no where else. Till death do us part.", I completed. Millie's wet eyes stared at mine.

"y/n l/n. you are my world, my queen and forever my everything. you and only you.", she started but her voice caught in her throat. She closed her eyes and smiled to regain her composure. I laughed and held her hand. She sniffed.

"today, i promise you that i will always be your sunshine, and you will always be my princess, and my only love. I promise to treat you with dignity and never be harsh on you. I promise to always take every decision with you in mind. i promise to make life fun; for you and me both. I promise to always give you your favourite head massage. Because we have travelled the seas, we've ridden the stars; we've seen everything from Saturn to mars. And so, I promise to always protect you, cheer for you and love you. present tense. Till death do us part.", she concluded.

Skye handed me the ring and I slid it onto Millie's finger, my eyes never leaving hers.

"now, by the power vested in me by the couple; and by the internet a few hours ago, just to be sure; I, now pronounce you lady and wife. You may now both kiss the bride.", he said. I smiled at Millie as she leaned in towards me. Our lips met in a searing kiss. a kiss that would never feel old. our first kiss as a married couple.

The music came back on and the guests cheered for us. We broke apart, breathless. I stared at her beautiful eyes and that instant, I knew there was no one else I'd rather be with, up here today.

"for the first time today, I present to you Mrs. Millie Bobby Brown and Mrs. Y/n Brown", Harry said. My happiness knew no bounds.

The ceremony continued. Guests danced, sang and enjoyed. we did too. After a while I sat down, exhausted. Millie sat beside me. I laid my head on her shoulder.

"this day has been perfect", she said to me, taking my hand.

"it has. and it has been the best so far", I said, a smile appearing once more.

"right"

"we finally made it, sunshine", I said to her.

"that we did. we made it", she said, her eyes far away, but content.

"I can't wait for us to begin our new journey", I said, smiling. 

"me too. I love you so much, y/n. I will always keep loving you. no matter what", Millie said, kissing my knuckles. it reminded me of that time when I was in the hospital because of getting shot. We had a very interesting story, I had to give us that.

"I love you, too, Millie. and I will love you as long as I live. always and forever", I said.

"always and forever"

The party raged on as a few guests and friends made toasts to love and friendship. I stood by and watched. This party, right here was all I could ask for. Nothing more and nothing less.

I let all soak in like a dream. I was married now. and that too to the woman I had loved since I was a teen. this only goes to prove that sometimes young love does last for a  lifetime. everyone just has different stories.

And this, right here, was our story, from the scratch. Messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, but above all, epic. and i owed it all to Millie. Millie Bobby Brown; my sunshine, my wife, my soulmate and the love of my life. And I swear to love her all my life.

Always and forever.