"Fuck you" she said and I just laughed walking to the restroom.

Onika pov:

"CHANEL !" I yelled out busting into her room. "Shhhh" she shushed my then pointed to ohmyla who was sleeping with her head on chanels stomach.

"Do you know beyonce is taking exotic dancing classes ?!" I whisper yelled. "Yes i'm the one told kelly to put them in it, why ?" she said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?! I don't want all them people seeing my baby dance nasty" I said looking at her like she was crazy. "Nicki she's a entertainer they all do it just look at janet jackson" she said. "Well this ain't no damn 'would you mind' and by the way I do fucking mind" I spat with attitude laced in my voice. "Cookie-" she said then cut herself off laughing.

"Cookie do you know how much janet probably made off 'Would you mind' ?" she asked me. "I don't give a shit chanel janet ain't my baby beyonce is".

"Ok and yo baby is a famous singer  that's gone show her body some, you can't control it nika she's gonna do it" she said and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Well I don't want her to do it" I mumbled. "You'll be ok, how's your music going ?" she asked then my face lit up.

I've been taking my music serious and putting it out. Surprisingly it started blowing up faster than I thought, I put out my mixtape 'Playtime is over' that I made before going to prison.

It sold out of copies in a week. Now I can't take full responsibility wayne helped a lot with getting my name out. Also rih and bey did without even trying.

Some of her fans recognized me from that video that leaked of us running into the hospital when dagga was shot.

"It's doing good i'm working on some songs now" I said with a smile. "That's good cookie i'm so happy you're finally focusing on music instead of the streets" she said with a smile growing on her face.

"I got my first show next week.. you gone come ?" I asked in a hopeful tone. No matter what I do i'll always need my sisters support.

"Of course i'll come baby you know I wouldn't miss something like that"  she said making my smile grow. "Ok" I said happily "Well i'm gonna leave you alone with your she man" I said backing towards the door.

"Fuck you" she said flicking me off and I laughed walking out. When I stepped into the hallway I was met with xion who had his hands behind his back with a evil smile.

What his bad ass done did ?

"What you got poppa ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He shook his head smiling "nuntin mommy" he said cutely. Mhm that cute shit don't work with me.

"Yes yo lil bad ass do, show mommy what's behind your back" I said and he shook his head again. "Whooping ?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"no no mommy" he said quickly then pulled his hands from behind his back showing me he had somebody pump in his hands.

"Is that mommys or sisssys ?" I asked him "no know" he said shaking his head. I sighed then took it out of his hands.

"Go take a nap" I said pointing and he started whining. "No no mommyy" he whined stomping. "Go now" I said sternly then he started crying making me sigh.

"u-up" he said in between cries reaching for me. "Stop crying baby" I said picking him up then I kissed his cheek. He laid him head on my shoulder then stuck his pointing finger in his mouth.

I walked into their room and seen dagga was moving around. Damn I thought I was getting some chill time.

I laid a half sleep xion on the bed then put the pump I took from him on the nightstand. Dagga started whimpering and stirring in her sleep so I sat down on the bed before picking her up.