^^y-yang j-jungwon?😃😃

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

--timeskip: 2 days after the ball--

Yena's POV
I sighed and yawned as I got out of bed. I walked to the kitchen where Sunghoon oppa was, then decided to yeet away. Yes... ever since the ball, we haven't been talking. Not even a word. I feel bad. I mean, what he said is true. But, Jungwon isn't that kind of person. At least, I hope he isn't, from our few hours of knowing each other.

"Can you two just talk already?" I turned to see Yeji glaring at us, hands crossed.

"Tell your sister to stop flirting with the prince first."

"Yah! I've never flirted with Jungwon!"

"Oh so now you're on first name basis, huh?"

"What's your deal? Why do you hate him so much?!" I huffed. I've had enough with this penguin.

"They're royals."

"So?"

"Yena, you don't even know them."

"And you do?"

"Yes!" Huh?

"What?"

"The amount of times I've met with them after my competitions is.... a lot. And they invite me to dinner and all. But you know what I found out? Those stupid little people there acting all high and mighty because they have a few guards and wear dainty clothes are just using me. They're just using me to get South Korea's reputation out there. Ask Jake. He knows all of this. The amount of money they pay me to just train for like 12 hours a day. Don't you remember the time I had some 'field trip' to attend for a week? That week was hell. They made me train and train. They even changed my teacher. Some stupid bitch made me do triple axels over and over again. I kept falling. And I even cut myself. And she didn't care. While I was bleeding out there, she pulled me up and asked me to continue training. And what did the stupid king and queen do? Sit there and watch. Yena, they don't care about you. They'll never care about you. They'll only use you. Like a puppet. And once they're done with you, they'll throw you aside like you never existed. Go ask Jake if you don't believe. I'm done here." And oppa stormed off.

I stood there dumbfounded. I didn't even know... How could they do this to him? And why didn't he tell me? Oh Sunghoon.... I know you wanna be the strong big brother but, I'm your sister.... I deserve to know this too....

"Unnie....."

"It's fine, Yeji. I'm fine."

"..."

"I'll go now." I then grabbed another book before heading out towards the Han river.

--timeskip--

I sighed as I continued walking along the river bank. It was dark. Probably near to midnight. I had read half of the book and decided I should go back. Will Sunghoon oppa be back? Or will he be staying over at Jake's? How did I not know what happened to him.....

As I continued walking, deep in thoughts, I suddenly had a feeling I was being followed. Using my peripheral vision to check, there was indeed a guy dressed in black following me, at least 2 metres behind me. I gulped. What do I do? Oh no... There was no one too. What do I do?

I started quickening my pace, trying to get away from the guy. But before I could get away, I felt someone grabbing my hand and yanking me away.

"HEL-" I tried screaming, but nothing worked.