🎇we just met🎇

" (y/n) (l/n) !! " your mother screamed from downstairs kitchen and you rose up from the bed

" (y/n) (l/n) !! " your mother screamed from downstairs kitchen and you rose up from the bed . 'she is calling my full name , I might have fucked up' You thought as Your mother entered your room . " get your head out of the clouds and ass of the bed " she said as she went away . 

" ohh right , I had school " Your yawned and then came to realization " I HAD SCHOOL " . You quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom . Doing your work you came out and ran downstairs tripping on the stairs and falling on your face . 

" I told you to be careful " You laughed nervously as your mother bandaged your nose . You got up and punched in the air . " I shall get going " you said as you ran away again . 

You ran and ran and ran all the way to school . ( not mentioning being distracted by a random cat , an old woman trying to cross the road and simple water breaks in the park ) . Your hands were on your knees and you were panting heavily . 

" oh my , (y/n) are you ok ? " it was yachi's voice . You grabbed her from the shoulders which scared her out of her skin . " oh, didn't mean to scare you " you said " but what's the time " . 

" it's 8:30 " she replied . Your bag dropped as that cliché anime scene where one is freeze because of shock happens  . " moshi moshi , (y/n) , down to earth " she said . 

" I am on the earth " you replied as you picked up your bag " I just thought I was late " . You started walking inside the school with yachi . 

" and I ran all the way to here " You were taking off shoes when someone called yachi " yachi san , kiyoko senpai said that we will need a new cover for volleyball magazine " , It was a green haired guy along with a blonde one who was listening to something on his headphones . 

" OH , thank you for telling me " she smiled at him and he blushed 'why is he blushing' you thought as You eyed him from behind yachi's shoulder . He gulped when he saw you , his titan blond friends must have noticed too . 

" what's up middle schooler " he said and you glared at him . 

" I think your glasses don't work , I am a high schooler " You said and he chuckled 'what's up with this cocky man'. " my glasses won't automatically increase your height " he said and you scowled  . 

The green haired boy and yachi laughed nervously . " let's go " yachi said as she pushed you in front of her by the shoulders . You eyes the tall blonde man from the corner of your eyes but he had the same bored expression , which pissed you off even more . 

You sat down on your desk as the teacher began our lesson . You were staring out of the window . 'boring' you thought as you turned your head to the other side and saw the same blonde man sitting beside you . " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ? " You shouted as you got up from your seat . 

" (y/n) , keep it down " your teacher said and you nodded at him but didn't sit back on your seat . The blonde boy was looking at you as trying to think what you were . " I am a human " you told him . 

" thank you for telling , I thought you were a chicken nugget " he said as he turned his head and started writing notes . He piss you off so much . You sat down on your seat with a pout and the class continues as usual . 

time skip : 

It was lunchbreak . You were sitting with yachi complaining about the boy . " ok ok (y/n) , now eat you lunch " She said and you stuffed your face with yakisoba bread . 

" ih , dun't knu whe heh s stthng biesaidhe meh " You said ( I don't why is he sitting beside me ) . " first eat and then say " . 

" I have been sitting beside you from the last one week " Someone said and you turned around and it was the same blonde guy . 

" hi tsuki " yachi said as he took out a seat and sat in front of you . He took out a handkerchief and threw it at you . 

" wipe your face , you look disgusting " he said and you threw his handkerchief back at him , took yours out and wiped your face . You smirked at him which would have maybe pissed him off . 

You ate your lunch silently making small conversation . " so (y/n) , did you decided which club to join " yachi asked . 

Tsuki looked over at you " you haven't joined a club " he asked and you shook your head . " maybe you can be - " 

" I was thinking of joining the music club " You cut yachi off . Tsuki face dropped and you looked at him raising an eyebrow . 

" good , nice for you " he said as he got up and walked away 'what's up with him again' 

this concluded the first chapter . goodbye ! 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨         random box of anti - depressants                     ✨

✨tssuki , yamaguchi and hinata doing homework .  ✨

✨hinata : makes a noise*                                                       ✨

✨tssuki and yams : omg you are annoying .                  ✨

✨kags : glaring at the two *                                                   ✨

✨tssuki : don't glare at yams , I will kill you .                 ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨