Six

(Dabi's POV): 

What-?

Endeavor..?

Dear God.

"You- You want me- To go with- you. To see-"

"Yes." Kei- Hawks spoke blankly.

I nodded. "Yeah.. I'll go. Is there any reason you don't want to go alone?" I questioned.

Hawks looked down and sighed. "There's a rumor going around about him wanting some sort of relationship. And I'm personally not interested. He doesn't know that though.. He also won't make moves with other people around." Hawks explained, his voice whispered.

I clenched my hand into a fist and scoffed. "Shouldn't you tell him that? You shouldn't allow yourself to stay in an uncomfortable situation." I spoke in a bothered tone.

Hawks looked up at me, a hint of concern in his eyes. "Well ever since my arguement with him afte-" He cut off really quickly. "It-Its just hard to talk to him sometimes.." He mumbled, looking away quickly.

I pulled him a little closer and moved my head next to his ear. "Can you tell me.. about the arguement..?" I whispered. 

Hawks looked back at me, slightly red. "Well it involves someone that I don't really want to talk about right now. I planned on visiting him today.. I can't really leave you alone, so I planned on taking you with me." He turned redder and looked down.

"Well when are we going..?" I pushed his hair behind his ear with my finger and smiled slightly.

Wait.. What am I doing..? I'm not that person anymore. I'm Dabi. The cold hearted killer..

I'm not Touya anymore.

"I was going to shower and get ready while you showered. Today's his birthday so we have to make a few stops." Hawks smiled brightly.

Huh. Coincidence. It happens to be my birthday too. I nodded and let go of the blonde in front of me. 

Hawks stood up and walked to his closet, grabbed some clothes, and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

The first thing I did after the shower turned on was walk to the door and see if it's unlocked. It wasn't though. Sadly.

I probably shouldn't be thinking like this. I sat back on the bed and sighed.

"Happy birthday Touya!" A voice rang in the back of my head. 

I turned around and saw Keigo, but from before. Another memory.

"What's this-?" I asked. 

I guess I don't have control over what I say.

"Well my boss had been giving me only half of my paychecks recently, so I took up another job to make more money. I got enough so I could take you to dinner!" Keigo grinned ever so brightly, his cheeks a little red from the cold. 

"You don't have to.. You should be worrying about sleep and taking care of yourself. I can see your eyebags even though you put makeup on." I mumbled. "And what's your new job anyways? Not many people would hire right now since that one outbreak with the villain." I questioned.

Keigo jumped slightly at the question and looked away. "I-I don't want to say. It was just for some quick money.."

I pulled Keigo close, looking directly into his eyes. "What was the job." I spoke in a serious tone.

Tears began to form in Keigo's eyes. "Your d-dad had offered s..something.. I didn't agree at first.. But he changed the request and raised the pay.. Can we just not talk about this please.. I really don't n your birthday.."

I sighed. "Don't ever take requests from him like that again.. No matter what pay you'll get." I spoke, my voice now calm.

He nodded and smiled slightly. "So birthday boy! What do you want for dinner?"

Why did this memory come to mind..?

"Hey. Get up Dabi. I'll jump on you if you don't get up!"

I opened my eyes.

I looked up to see Kei- Hawks looking for a shirt. His wings were spread, likely to dry.

I kinda wanna touch them..

I jumped up and walked behind him. Slowly, I reached to touch his wings.  I set my hand on his wing gently. It flinched slightly, but he didn't seem bothered. "You don't have to be shy about it.. Just be careful please.." He spoke calmly. 

I pulled him to the bed and had him sit down, me sitting behind him. I touched the very center of his wings, which made him jump back. I felt him presss against me, making me turn bright red. "Sorry!"

"I-It's okay.. They're just really sensitive there.." Hawks mumbled.

I stroked his wings gently, placing my other hand closer to the center once more. He jumped slightly and flapped his wings a little.

He got up and smiled at me, still red as he put a shirt on. 

I got up and walked to the bathroom, undressing and getting in the shower. I turned on the water. "FUCK NOT AGAIN! FIX YOU TOOK ALL THE HOT WATER YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled.

-Time skip brought to you by long showers with Keigo-

I stepped out and walked out with a towel around my waist.

"Get dressed Dabi! We have some.. unexpected company." Hawks' voice calls from the living room.

I got dressed in a black tank top that was snug on my chest and a pair of ripped jeans I found.

I walked out and sat on the couch.

"He's not chained up..?" A voice spoke.

"Nope! I trust him enough to where he doesn't need to be! And besides I think he trusts me too." Hawks spoke in a happy tone.

I looked back and saw a familiar redhead.

He was a lot taller than Hawks. Icy blue eyes but blood red hair. I looked at him for a moment and widened my eyes.

"So you'll be accompanying us, Endeavor?"

(949 words total)

Also, don't forget to vote! It motivates me to continue!