Heartbreaks and Makeups - AruMarcoJean 🍋

23:39pm. Armin was balling his eyes out in the middle of a party. He found his crush and best friend Eren hooking up with his ex girlfriend, Annie. He never believed they'd do that to him, especially behind his back and not telling him.

Marco saw him and rushed over to check on him, pulling him into a tight squeeze. Armin hugged him back and cried into his chest, in complete shock still.
"You caught them... Didn't you..?" Marco asked the petite boy.
"I feel so stupid... I should've listened to you..." He replied
"Yeah, but never mind that. You just got your heart broken and that is not okay!!" The freckled boy replied. Marco dragged him outside so they could get some peace and quiet and put his hands on the smaller boy's cheeks.
"I should apologize..." Armin muttered
"No you should not! They do not deserve an apology from you!! They broke your heart like shattered glass!!"
"But I hit him..! God I feel so bad..." The blonde replied. Marco lifted his head up and spoke,
"Armin. Look me dead in the eyes and tell me you forgive them for hurting you in such a way." Armin froze. The wind blowing his hair around, the moonlight making his eyes glimmer and his skin shine. He wanted to speak, but all that came out of his mouth were stutters. Marco looked back at him, with the same glimmer in his eyes but more stern. He wanted what was best for Armin; and Eren just wasn't it.

Marco was jealous of how close Eren and Armin were. He wanted that with Armin. They'd been friends since year 7 but never as close as he wanted to be. Although Marco was hopelessly in love with Jean, he longed for Armin. He wanted to be there for him. His comfort. His pillar of support. But was it because he loved him... Or because he wanted to care for someone...?

Armin eventually spoke,
"You're right... I can't.. I'm sorry..."
"Good, he doesn't deserve your apologies" Marco made it clear what he thought of Eren. He had become a sex-hungry whore who just wanted a good time and somehow he found that in Annie. Typical.
"Come on Armin, we're going back to my place to watch anime, cuddle, and have a good night" He said, in a much softer tone than before.

Marco dragged him back to his house and made them some hot chocolate before sneaking upstairs to his room. He texted Jean telling him what happened and that he should come over after the party. Marco threw a hoodie at Armin.
"Here, take those clothes off and change into this, we're gonna cuddle and have a good night, okay?" Armin looked at him and broke down into tears
"Fuck... I love him so much.. I miss him..." He cried, longing for Eren's touch, his soft, soft touch — the comfort he got from his big warm cuddles... Marco pulls him in close and cuddled him.
"Armin.. Stop crying.. He doesn't deserve you..! You're smart, you're adorable, you're sweet, you're sexy!! He doesn't deserve that!!"
"If it's true then why did he hurt me..." Armin was in tears, his glossy eyed staring up at Marco begging for answers. Marco sighed.
"Fuck this shit." He said, completely monotone, and pulled him into a kiss, a gentle yet passionate kiss. Armin sat there in shock, he never expected this, especially from Marco, he always thought he had the hots for Jean, and he wasn't wrong, but now he felt his soft lips against his, his smooth hand on his cheek. He lifted his hand to hold Marco's face and kissed him back. His tears started to fade as the freckled boy pulled him in closer, as close as physically possible. He was beaming in the moment, he pulled away slightly, to catch his breath, but Marco just pushed back in with his tongue. Armin jumped a little in shock as Marco battled him for dominance, winning. He slid his hand to the back of the taller boy's neck and pushed closer to him, begging for more.

The door opened. They pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their tongues still, Armin's cheeks glowed a crimson red, as did Marco's. Jean was standing in the doorway watching it and smirking to himself.
"Really? Getting started without me?" He commented, breaking the silence. He closed the door behind him and ripped his shirt off of him and sat behind Armin, leaning over and breathing warm breath down his neck. It gave Armin chills but good ones. He wasn't crying anymore, he was too distracted by the attention he was getting from both Marco and Jean. Wow... And to think Jean was the first person Eren hooked up with, how far they've come.

Jean slid his hand up Armin's shirt and played with his nipple, rubbing circles with his finger and tugging at it as he tenderly kissed his sweet spots. Marco on the other hand, went back in for the kiss, causing their tongues to dance as be lesned over him. Armin had never felt more loved in his life, not with Eren, not with Annie, not with anyone... They were treating him like a god, worshipping his body every second of the time they spent together. It was like heaven to Armin, although he knew by the end of the night, he'd be going to hell.