Nightmares - EreAnnie ☁

Annie and Eren had been hooking up and going on dates for about 2 weeks now. It all started at a party, and Annie wanting to know why her ex boyfriend Armin was so obsessed with Eren.

It was a stormy night, lightning crackling and thunder roaring. Annie was usually fine with rain and storms in general, actually, she loved them. But this one seemed different. She layed in bed in just her underwear and one of Eren's hoodie's, being accompanied by her fluffy white attention-seeking cat. She tossed and turned, not due to the storm but a nightmare.

She knew Eren liked Armin and Armin liked him back. This scared her, she broke up with Armin because she knew he'd never love her as much as Eren but found herself falling for the other man instead. She loved Eren. The sensation she got from his rough sex, his playful attitude towards life, his warm comfort and always being there for her: she was head over heels for this man... But she hated the idea of him leaving her for Armin, after she had fallen so hopelessly in love with him.

She woke up tearing, listening to the loud thunder as it crept across the sky. She pulled some jeans and socks on, not bothering with a shirt or even a bra. She couldn't be here. She needed to see him. To make sure it was true... That he loved her just as much as she loved him and that he'd never leave her for Armin. She grabbed her phone and keys and snuck out into the dead of night. Practically running to the Yeager estate, she hated it. Every second away from him pained her. She never knew she could be so hopelessly in love with someone until now.

When she got there, at 1 in the morning, she decided to climb up to his window instead of knocking on the door like a normal person. She didn't want to wake anyone but Eren. While trying to climb up to his room, she realized Eren's older sister Ymir was probably still awake, so she texted her asking her to open the door. Ymir didn't ever really talk to Annie, but as her and her brother were so close, she let her in.

Annie snuck up the stairs to Eren's room, silently shutting the door behind her. Eren was still awake on his phone, but clearly ready to fall asleep, his eyes droopy and sleep deprived. Annie carefully went and sat on his bed and the blue eye's brunette looked up at her in shock.
"Annie?! Bby when did you get here..?!" He spoke, confused and concerned he forgot she was there somehow.
"Shh..!" She whispered, "don't wake your parents up idiot"
Eren nodded and pulled her down for cuddles, soon realizing she's soaked.
"Why did you come all the way over here sweetheart? It's storming out there" He said in a soft tone, offering her his shirt. She took it and changed into it, removing all of her wet clothes and leaving them to dry on the radiator.
"I had a nightmare.. And couldn't stop thinking of you.. I missed you so much..."
Eren was usually there to cuddle Annie to sleep as they were trying to spend all summer together, as Armin came home from Africa just before school started back up. She got under the covers and pushed herself up against him, practically begging for attention from the taller man. He gave her kisses on the head and cuddled her close until she settled.
"I love you princess.. Get some sleep okay..? Sweet dreams.. " Eren mumbled to her as he fell asleep. Annie managed to figure out what he was saying and smiled, falling soundly to sleep in his arms.