basic summary

Eren was a homophobic and trans phobic piece of shit before summer, he later realised his love for Armin, his best friend and confessed to him at a sleepover. Armin had a crush on him too but had already asked Annie out.

Armin and Historia are siblings with Erwin and Levi has their dads, and Ymir is Eren's adopted sister.
Armin and his family go on holiday to Africa over the summer holidays.
Eren came out as bi and started going to parties as he had nothing better to do. He had sex with loads of guys from his year and was well known for giving amazing head. He hadn't spoken to Armin in a while due to Armin having terrible reception and not being able to text him

Eren met Annie at a party one night and asked her if she had talked to Armin recently, she said she talked to him in the morning but really she was texting him then, her and Eren went to a room to talk in private and ended up having sex, while sitting on Eren's lap, Annie was breaking up with Armin as she didn't wanna waste her time as a 2nd choice knowing Armin loved Eren more.

She was curious as to why Armin loved him so much so she hooked up with him, soon realising why Armin was so obsessed with him.

Her and Eren started hanging out and she fell in love, and later, so did Eren. They knew Armin liked Eren and Eren liked him back but Eren had his heart set on Annie while Armin was absent.

They started going on dates and eventually became sort of a couple, hiding it from Armin the best they could until about a month later at Jean's party where Armin caught them about to fuck.

Anyway, that's about all you need to know for now. I may write about Eren and Annie dates or other things, but there's a whole chemical equation of a love story here so, take the diagram:

 I may write about Eren and Annie dates or other things, but there's a whole chemical equation of a love story here so, take the diagram:

Yeah. It's an equation all right.

Anyway!! Enjoy my small stories :D if there's any spelling mistakes please comment on the paragraph, also I'm English so we have a different school system, if you wanna know what year is what grade or whatever, search it up lol.

☁- fluff
🍋- lemon
🖤- smut