Chapter 3 (little fox)

It's been a few day since I found out about my new powers and dam I feel good this is the best I've felt in years. I'm still a antisocial bitch but I have opened up a tiny bit if someone invites me to their table I go and talk as much as my little antisocial brain can. I managed to find out what I actually I'm now I'm actually doing better. I'm a dream walker someone who can go in to other words when sleeping but for some reason I can only go in to one world. As for my ability, gem of the fire I have learned to control it sadly I can't use it in the real world. I've gone through a few episodes now and would be on episode 9 but the maniac dazai I had to get kidnapped. I was on my own having a good idea where he was and since I technically have two abilities this will be easy well has long as no one wakes me up. Half way to the mafia HQ I was ready to fight but stayed hidden for my own safety. Thanks to the show I knew more then others like how I already knew dazai used to work for the mafia and where he was. I ran past some guards and in to a stairwell. The staircase was going down probably in to a basement "this is probably where dazai is." I mumbled hoping no one heard me. as I walked down the stairs i could hear some else I was on episodes 8 which made this 9 so I had no clue who it was. Soon I could see dazai and some one in a hat "oh hey y/n!" Dazai yelled with a happy face. I face palmed and put my hands in my pockets "hi dazai" I said jumping down the last few steps "who your fancy friend here" I looked the mystery person up and down. He turned around as let out a small gasp he was not what I expected. "Oh is this your suicide twin dazai?" The man ask I grit my teeth now seeing who I was going to fight. "Ya you got a problem with that shorty?" I smirked seeing his reaction to me calling him short. "Y/n Your wearing plat forms" dazai intrepid. My eye twitched as I looked at dazai "shut up let me have this mome-" I was cut off by the mystery man attacking me. I ducked hiting my shoulder on the wall quickly I activated my ability. Recently I learned I can shout the small red gems out like a porcupine or just pull them out and use it like a knife. I pulled one of the gems out and swiped at the man cuting his cheek. "So your the Rudy knight I heard so much about" the man said wiping the blood form the small wound. I got in to a defensive position "Ruby knight? I like that". He smirked but that was soon gone when a click was hard. "Geez these restraints hurt you know" I heard dazai's voice and turned to him only to see he was no longer changed. I nodded getting my partner back felt like a win for me. The man clicked his tongue glaring at use "so you dicided your new partner is better than your old huh?" The man spoke obviously talking to Dazai. "Yes I have because unlike you my new partner doesn't call me a stupid bitch. right y/n?~" Dazai put a hand on my shoulder. To be honest I probably would call him a stupid bitch but I chose not to. "Are you jelly chuuya?" I looked over to the man Dazai was calling chuuya for some reason the name stayed in my head. He clicked his tongue again visible anger on his face. I looked over to Dazai both of us having the same idea split up. I nodded to him and ran thinking chuuya would go after Dazai but I was wrong. I ducked as he tried to kick me again 'is that all this guy can do' I thought as I ran. Quickly I turned around to face the ginger male my knife ready stab and slices this bitch. He smirked fixing his hat "well well well little fox is ready to fight." Chuuya growled getting closer to me. In a whirlwind of red light my ability was activated once again small red gems covering my arms and someone on my face. His small fits of laughter rang in my ears like daggers. "So your ability is to form blood crystals ,huh?" Chuuya's pathetic attempt to guess my ability was correct though obvious to most. With a quick movement with my hand I shot out some of the red crystals like deadly bullets. Two of the crystals got lodged into Chuuya's arm another one hitting the ground most of them flying a behind him. I could hear a winds of pain come from the ginger mail letting me know I did what I needed to quickly I ran trying to find dazai again. "COME BACK LITTLE FOX!!!!" I heard Chuuya's voice run through the wall of the hall echoing. I ran as fast and I could but running in platform shoes is hard soon I got to a staircase and went up. I knew Chuuya wasn't to far behind but I couldn't risk getting caught by that mad man. I can see a flash of blue light and it was dazai so out of instinct I ran to my suicide twin. After coming out of staircase I could see clearly now it was him thank the gods. "Oi Dazai let's go!" I yelled turning my ability off. The brunette smiled before extending his arms out as if to ask for a hug. I rolled my eyes and hugged my ST. "Did you have fun?" I asked Dazai with a smirk. He nodded and took my hand leading us out of the HQ back home. I let go of his hand as we reached the agency hopefully no one saw "whats with you taking my hand at random"though I didn't mind it it was weird. He shrugged puting his arms behind his head. I rolled my eyes and entered the building everyone was in there normal spots. I ran over to ranpo who I have become great friends with I sat on his desk and stole some candy. "Hey!" The small boy let out trying to grab the candy back but I popped it in my mouth. "You little get back here" ranpo yelled as I ran "come get me short stack!" I yelled back running for my life.