Chapter 2 (suicide twins)

I walked back in to the office area ever one was there and honestly I was excited to meet everyone. "Hello new coworker!" I said walking to my new desk witch was next to dazai. "Well someone seems right at home" dazai teased I nodded leading back in my chair. "Well what do expect? I'm more like you guys than you know" I said sighing this was all to real to be a dream so I must de dead. "Say y/n do you have any internet In suicide at all" dazai's question was a little weird considering he usually asked the girls. "Um ya I like the concept but I could never... why?" I turned to dazai who now had a vary exited look on his face. "Where suicide twin!" He shouted as he came over to hug me 'I'm getting hugged by my favorite character!!!' I was mentally screaming but to everyone else I just hugged back. "Ya we are" I smiled this time genuine. This is why dazai is my favorite he's relatable and bad ass. I didn't want to let go but sadly I had to. "You know what y/n I think we should work together!" He said holding me by the shoulders "oh wow ok!" I said a little surprised at what he said not really expecting it off the bat. Atsushi laughed and got up "diazi get off of him" he rolled his eyes and took some paperwork over to ranpo. Diazi got off going back to his desk he looked at the papers on his desk probably more cases. I looked at my own desk there was computer ,blank paper and some pens witch gave me an idea. I took one of the papers and pens and started to draw I wasn't that good In my mind but everyone else said different. Line after line I drew till I finished I was drawing the people around me dazai, kanji, kunikida, ranpo, Atsushi everyone around me. Something snuck it's way on to may shoulder the touch triggered an Instinct. Quickly I turned slapping who touched me the office went silent small gasp coming from some including my self. "Oh shit" i looked at who I had just slapped and was met with the face of the ADA president. "I-I-I am so sorry sir I didn't know it was you I thought it like diazi or something" I spidered nervous as all hell. He looked down at me with his usual stern somewhat disappointed look. "I accept your apology and welcome you to the armed detective agency y/n l/n" his voice was calm just like in the show. "It's an honor to be here sir" I sounded like a soldier. He nodded and walked back to his office. I signed and sat back down "I feel like I was reanimated" i said wide eyed. Dazai laughed leaning over to me. "You ok there ST" I looked at dazai with a wired look. "ST???" I question I had now clue what that was. "Suicide twin!" I laughed at his antics. Dazai sat there his arms in the air. I saw that Atsushi was coming back laughing as well. He stood by me looking down to me. "Ok y/n Im going to take you to your new room." I nodded and stood up "see you later ST" I waved to dazai who waved back. I followed Atsushi to the apartments where all the members of the ADA lived. We stoped at a door I presumed was mine we went in and I looked like the one into the show. Quickly I ran around the room looking at everything "well some ones excited" Atsushi said following me with his eyes. I stopped and pushed him out. "Ya I am now I'm going to take a shower than nap bye!" I slammed the door an ran to the showers. The water felt so good I was feeling better than I had in years. After the shower I got into comfy clothes and got in bed soon falling asleep. I thought I heard purring so I opened my eyes expecting to see my new room but in stead I saw a fluffy gold cat on my face. "Trixx! Trixx? Hole shit!!" I sat trixx jumping off my face. Frantically I looked around seeing I was home. "What?! Why am I here I should be back in Yokohama with the others!" I yelled being careful not to wake up the Neighbors. A little angry I got up and went in to the living room turning the tv on "I am going to drown my sorrow's by watching my new favorite show" trixx followed me on to the couch. I turned on bungo stay dogs but something seemed off  after the 5th episode there was a new one with a new character. "Hole shit that's me!!!" Trixx jumped from me yelling. I watched as what happened played out me and dazai bonding, me slapping the President and even Atsushi taking me to my room. But what happened next I didn't expect it was what happened after I went to sleep. "The new guy is kind of wired don't you think?" Ranpo said from his desk. "Hey don't talk about my ST like that!" Dazai yelled. I laughed a little hearing him use that word again. "Thanks ST" I mumbled as trixx came back to my lap. I watched the rest of the episode and sighed "well it's almost morning so I might as well get ready for school." I got up and got some food from the kitchen before the sun came up. Getting dressed in a black jacket and pants with a red shirt. "I look like Akutagawa" I chuckled as I left my house with a smile.