Prolog

y/n POV

I was never normal and never wanted to be. Just the kid in the back of the class h/c hair but I'm wearing all black. I never wanted to be seen never wanted friends but people keep trying to be my friends like I need them. While others see a emo kid that's just being an emo kid while I see a dangerous boy with murder on the brain.

RING RING RING RING!!!!

"Schools out!!!" Some kid yelled. I sighed stood up grabbing my stuff and walked out the doors. I was about to walk out the last door to the outside I was shoved to the grown. I clunked my fights and stood up the kid still sanding there. "Why don't you watch where your going emo!" He yelled. With a swing of my hand I slapped him. "Shut up you ran in to me!" I yelled before pulling my hood up and running off. I knew I was going to get in trouble so I made sure no one saw me. With a sigh I walked home kicking stones out of boredom and humming a tune I heard at random. The walk was short but nice soon I found my self at the gate to my house. A small golden cat waiting at the door, I chuckled and closed the gate going up to the cat. "Hey there Trixx how's my cute kitten?" I coded opening the door and picking up the small golden kitten. He gave a small meow asking for food I chuckled going in to the kitchen. "Ok ok I'll get you food" he meowed again as I grabbed his food bowls and got his food. Trixx jumped from my shoulders to the floor to eat I stood up and went in to the livening room. I plopped on to the couch and sighed "why did I live like this!?" I
Asked my self throwing my head back. Now don't get me wrong death sounds nice but I still have family and I have Trixx so I need to be here wether I like it or not. I sighed again and sat up grabbing the remote turning on the tv nothing was on so I went to Funimation to watch to anime. Trixx jumped on to the back of the couch and on to my lap "you want to watch some anime too Trixx?" I clicked on a random title I thought was cool. "Bungo stay dogs?? Sounds cool" I shrugged and pressed play. I pet Trixx hearing him purr made me smile, I barley see my family so Trixx was technically my only friend. The episode started with of course the sad ass main character telling his sad ass backstory. " just one cliché after another" I sighed about to click off when a person floating in the river popped up. I let out a laugh "What an idiot is he dead... oh shit he's not" I flinched seeing his eyes roll back to life. Trixx curled up in my lap as I got invested in the show soon I was 5 episodes in and already had a favorite character. I could relate to the character I'm not as hardcore but still reliable of course I'm talking about Dizai the walking wast of bandages. I laughed again as my favorite character was pulled out of the water in a net "I love this fucking dork!" I pushed pause and turned off the tv. "Well time for bed trixx" I gently picked up the small kitten going up stairs to my room. It was a small room with only what I needed a bed, desk, computer, and dresser. I changed in to my pjs a tank top and shorts. Trixx happily jumped from on to my bed me following I feel on to the bed trixx on my chest Within an hour I was asleep. I could see a light throw my eyelids thinking it was morning I sat up rubbing my eye. "Ok trixx breakfast" "sir who are you talking to?" Freaked out I opened my eyes see something or some people I didn't except. "Oh shit!"