𝟏| 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠?

Start from the beginning

"Shit!" Tony exclaims in anger.

"Language!" Steve scolds. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield." Jarvis replies. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor informs.

The mother and daughter both run towards some of the men, using their fighting skills to knock them down, Y/n's hands glowing with fire, shooting out at the men.

"'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha states.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint replies.

"Wait a second." Tony cuts in, continuing to fly in the air. "No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?"

"I know." Steve responds.

Seeing a larger vehicle in front of him, the super soldier his quick to get to his feet on the seat of the bike. He flips over, throwing the motorcycle at the larger vehicle, the vehicle with the men in it tumbling to the ground.

"Just slipped out." Steve pants.

Y/n and Clint stood behind two trees, Clint shooting an arrow at a bunker, but someone speeded through, stopping the arrow. Fire emitted from Y/n's hands, ready to burn the bunker, but something suddenly rushes through them, knocking both her and Clint to the snow. Y/n was quick to get to her feet, Clint following, both staring up, seeing a young man, around Y/n's age walking past them.

"You didn't see that coming?" The man questions, glancing between the two, until his gaze fully stops on Y/n, eyes widening slightly.

The girl stares into his familiar blue eyes. He looked so familiar to her. So did she. But... he knew who she was. He knew exactly who she was. As Y/n examined him more, she saw Clint glance between her and the boy before aiming his bow at the boy. Quick to follow, fire emitted from her hands, but the boy sped away, instantly needing to share the news with his sister.

Suddenly, Clint was shot in the side from the bunker. Y/n frantically ducked, going to her uncle's side.

"Mom!" Y/n calls, Natasha looking over at the sound of her daughter's voice.

"Y/n! Clint!" Natasha exclaims, running over to them.

"We have an enhanced in the field." Steve informs upon being rushed through the same boy.

"Clint's hit!" Natasha informs, making it to her daughter and friend.

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Y/n asks. Obeying, Hulk rushes through the bunker, breaking it. "Thank you." Y/n watched with wide eyes as her mom places something on Clint's wound.

"Stark, we really need to get inside." Steve reminds as he fought some men.

"I'm closing in." Tony responds, landing to the ground, blasting some men. "Jarvis, am I closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?"

"There's a particle wave below the north tower." Jarvis replies.

"Great, I want to poke it with something." Tony responds before aiming a small missile at the HYDRA building, the barrier eventually breaking. "The drawbridge is down, people."

Steve picks up his shield as Thor lands on the ground, the super soldier jogging up beside him.

"The enhanced?" Thor questions.