Chapter 22| Shopping

Vanoss's POV

"Evaaannnnnn!" Someone yelled. I slowly open my eyes and see Yuki on top of me and my mom at the door. "Yuki... Get off.." I said. Yuki got off and I sat up on my bed. "Today, we're going shopping." My mom said. I groaned and fell back on my bed.

It's been 3 months since they came back and nothing change of them, which is good. I have to deal with my sister talking about anime shows all the time and my mom wanting me to go shopping with her. I don't like going shopping with my mom because you know, girls take their god damn time! "You can invite Jon because we're buying you clothes that will get you ready for a couple of weeks. Now, get up and get ready." My mom said as both her and Yuki left my room, closing the door. I thought about what's going on couple of weeks and then found out it was prom.

I quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed. My phone was in the living room so I quickly ran down the stairs. I grabbed my phone and texted Jon.

E: Hey Bae!
J: Hi <3
E: Today my mom is taking me to go shopping, wanna join along?
J: shopping... Idk...
E: DONT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY EVIL MOTHER AND SISTER YOU FUCKER I DONT WANT TO HOLD ALL THE BAGS LIKE ALWAYS
J: LOL ok ok I'll go xD
E: good... We'll pick you up soon
J: ok loveeeee youuuuuu
E: love you too <333

"Evan, I'm making pancakes, want some?" Mom called from the kitchen. "Fuck ya I do!" I yelled back, running to the kitchen. "Evan, watch your mouth!" My mom said, holding a wooden spoon, getting ready to whack me with it. She walked closer to me and I dropped down to the floor, curled into a ball with my hands covering my head. "I'M SORRY! DON'T HURT ME, MOMMY!" I screamed and Mom started laughing at me. I looked up, giving her a smile and laughed back.

|Time Skip|

Yuki and I walked to the front door, and knocked. Luna opens the door and smiled. "Hey guys." She said. "Luna-chan!" Yuki yelled, hugging her. "Yuki... Stop.." Luna said while trying to get away from the hug. "Sorry..." Yuki said as she lets go. Luna rolled her eyes and smiled at her.

"Jon! Evan is here!" Luna yelled in the house. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and see Jon all ready to go. "Evs!" He tackled me into a hug and kissed me deeply.

Jonathan always does this when he sees me. I love it so much that he acts like a kid around me. There so many things that I love about Jon, I don't know what I'll do without him. He has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks and whenever you look into his eyes, it's so hard to turn away.

"Lover boys." Luna said while smiling and rolling her eyes. We stopped kissing and got off the floor. "Well, I'm ready to go shopping." Jon yelled and started walking to the car. "Luna, do you wanna join us?" Yuki asked Luna. "I'm not really into shopping..." Luna replied. "Come on!" Yuki begged. "Alright..." Luna walked outside and closed the door. We all walked to the car.

|Time Skip|

"All these dresses are beautiful!" Yuki said as she ran up to the blue dresses. Jon and I were looking at the tuxedos, to get ready for prom in a couple of weeks.

I didn't want to go plain and get a black tux with a random tie. There was some of them in different colors, I don't know what to pick. I want a tux that shows who I am and fits me perfectly.

I looked at Jon and saw him grabbed a blue tux. He smiled widely and hold it out to show it to me. "Do you like this one?" He asked. "It'll look perfect on you." I replied. "I'm going to try it on." He said as he ran to the dressing room.

I continued to look the tuxedos, quickly. I want to try the perfect one on and surprise Jon with it. "Evs, look." My mom said. I turned around and saw her holding a red tux. "That looks perfect!" I yelled as I grabbed it. She smiled at me and I ran quickly to the dressing room, hoping Jon doesn't come out.

"Look how beautiful I am!" I heard Jon yelled outside. Everyone was laughing but me because I was still trying to get my tuxedo on. I tried to put the pants on really quick, but ended up fall on the floor. "FUCK!" I screamed out. I finally put them on and got off the floor.

"Evan?! Where are you?!" Jon yelled. "Right..... Here!" I said as I opened the door. Everyone looked at me with big smiles. "You look amazing, Sweetheart." My mom said. "Thanks, Mom." I replied back.

Jon tackled me into a hug. He looked good in his tux, but he's better without it. "You look amazing, Evan!" He yelled. "You look amazing also." I replied, staring into his adorable cute blue eyes. "Well then, boys take off those tuxes so I can pay for them." Mom said, snapping out of my thoughts. "Mrs. Fong, you don't have to pay for mine..." Jon said, feeling a bad that my mom is buying both of our tuxedos. "Jonathan, don't worry about it!" My mom told him. "Ok..." He grabbed my arm and threw me back in the dress room with him.

"They're going to do the naughty naughty." I heard Luna said from outside and Yuki giggling. "LUNA, SHUSH UP!" Jonathan yelled. I started laughing. "Shush up?" I laughed and heard Luna and Yuki laughing with me. "Evan...." I heard Jon said angry. I turned around and saw his eyes on fire and his face all red. It looked like he wanted to kill me and he wasn't afraid to do it.

"Aww, look at you!" I said putting my hands on his cheeks. He blushed deeply as I did that and tried not to look at me. I pecked his lips and said, "You look adorable when you're mad." He rubbed the back of his head and softly said, "Shush up, Evan..." I smiled at him and he gave me a tiny smile back. We both helped each other to take our tuxedos off. We both came out and gave my mom our tuxes. We all waited for my mom to pay and then went outside when she was done.

"I can't wait for prom in a couple of weeks!" Jon screamed out as we got out of the store. "Same here!" I told him and put my arm around him. "You guys are going to have an amazing night! I remember when me and your father went to prom, Evan." My mom said. I knew she was going to tell us the whole story so I said, "Mom, don't start your story! I heard it a million times already!" She laughed and crossed the street with Luna and Yuki. I followed way behind them but I didn't check if cars were coming by. Mom, Yuki, and Luna crossed with no problem so that why I didn't check.

Suddenly, Jonathan screamed out, "EVAN!" I quickly turned around and saw a car coming my way. I froze there, not knowing what to do since everything was going by so fast. Someone pushed me out of the way, holding me. Then, the arms quickly went away and I hit the floor. I turned to my right and saw Jon laying on the floor, his leg all messed up.

"JONATHAN!" Everyone screamed. My mom and Luna ran to Jon and Yuki helped me up. We all went over to him. Why is the god up there not helping him? He's always in pain and the God up there is doing nothing.

My mom quickly called 911 and I picked up Jon, seeing his eyes closed. Some water came out of his eyes. I tried to wipe them away and his eyes open up. He gave me a tiny smile and slowly passed out in my arms.

----------------------------
Hello! I is back! Sorry that I haven't been posting for awhile >.< I have a lot of things to write and ya... :3 I'm so happy for 2 weeks because I'm going camping with Yuki!! I'm going to be gone for only 2 days(you guys can live without me for that long) and will be writing my second book. You guys can still ask me questions for teh Q&A also. Btw, thank you for 8K views! This is my first story on wattpad and I can't believe that it was a big success. Welp, I shall write more so bye~