Chapter 7| The Sleepover

Vanoss's POV

I turned on my Xbox and handed Jonathan one of my controllers. "What do you want to play?" I asked. "What games do you have?" Jonathan asked. I threw all my games at him and laughed. He looked through the games and picked GTA V.

We played for like an hour. I got a chat invite from Tyler but I ignore it. "Who's I AM WILDCAT?" Jonathan asked as he read the name. "It's my friend, Tyler. He goes to our school and yeah." I replied. "Oh." "Maybe I can introduce you to my friends." I said. "O-oh uh ok." He shuddered.

"Why did you shuddered?" I asked. "I'm sorry... I just still don't like being around people... I'm ok around you since you don't bully me like other people." He said. "Oh. Well, some people aren't that mean. Like, your sister, me, and Yuki, we all don't bully you." "True..." "Even today, people were cheering for you when we played guitar hero at the arcade." He was silenced then chuckled a little. "Yeah." He said. I smiled at him and he lift up his mask so he can smile back at me.

I kinda want to know what he looks like under that mask. "Not to be rude, but will you ever show me your face?" I asked. He jumped and lifted his mask down. "One day, maybe... Not now thought..." He said softly. "Oh ok."

We stopped playing and decided to play some card games. We played bullshit and it was really fun. After that, we decided to get ready for bed. I got some pajamas and went to the bathroom, letting Jon to get dress in my room. I got out and saw him making a bed out of blankets on the floor.

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor." I said. "Well, where am I going to sleep then?" He asked. I thought about it for a while. 'Totally not on the floor... I can't let him sleep downstairs on the couch. I guess with me?' I felt my cheeks heated up for a bit as I thought that. "I guess with me?" I said. "Uh... Ok." He said.

He went to my bed, getting ready to sleep as I turn off the lights. I noticed that he was going to sleep with his mask on. "Does it feel uncomfortable with the mask on?" I said. "Not really." He replied. I got in bed and looked up at the ceiling and Jon was on his side looking at the wall. "Night, Jon." I said. He was silence so I knew he was sleeping. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

Delirious's POV

I was in a dark room by myself. "Luna? Dad?" I said. No answered. I started walking around and found nothing but darkness. Suddenly, a light appeared far away and someone was standing there. "Uh, hey!" I said waving to the figure. He slowly moved closer to me and suddenly I couldn't move.

"Hey, Mask Freak." The figure said that sounded like Alex. I started panicking and tried to move but couldn't. I saw another light appeared and see Evan. "Evan! Help!" I yelled. He just standed there and kept watching. Alex punched me and kicked me. I was on the floor and he didn't stop kicking me.

Suddenly, my mask came off and I saw it out of my reach. Evan gasped and then started laughing. "Ew! You're so ugly!" He said. I started to cry and a lot of black figures appeared around me. They all started laughing at me and called me ugly. I just stayed on the floor... Crying...

Vanoss's POV

I woke up hearing someone crying. I sat up and saw Jonathan crying in his sleep. "Jonathan! Wake up!" I said as I shook him. He opened his eyes slowly and stared at me. I stared into his blue eyes for awhile. "E-Evan..." He said softly. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. "You're ok, Jon. It was just a nightmare." I said.

I laid back down and he wouldn't stop hugging me. I started blushing a bit as he wouldn't let go. "Uh, Jon..." I said. I tried to take his arms off of me but he still didn't let go.

Delirious's POV

I didn't want to let go of Evan. He tried to get out of my hug and I finally let him go. I was more sad when I let go. "I'm sorry..." I said softly and rolled to my side so I won't look at him.

Suddenly, I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped a bit then noticed it was... Evan?! He pulled me closer to him and put his head on my shoulder. "Evan..." I said softly. I slowly went back to sleep.

|The Next Day|

I woke up still feeling Evan on me. He was still sleeping and I got out of his hug. I noticed that my mask came off so I quickly put it back on. Good thing he didn't wake up first. It was weird not hearing rock music in the morning.

Every morning, I always hear rock music blasting because of Luna. She says that it help her stay fully awake and brings her energy up. Of course, it helped a lot of me too.

Since it was dead quiet in Evan's house, I was still sleepy. I tried to get out of bed but I ended up rolling off the bed. "Gah..." I said. I got myself up and look for my headphones. I found them and picked a song that will help me bring my energy up on my phone. I played Immortals by Fall Out Boy.

I started jumping a bit and was fully awake now. I walked to the window and open it. I noticed that you can climb to the roof, so I did. I sat on top of the house and look around. It was a beautiful view. When the song ended, I went back inside.

Alone Together (Krewella Remix) started playing. I looked around the room and noticed it was a mess. I picked up the trash and all the cards on the floor. I put the deck of cards back inside the box and threw all the trash in a trash can near Evan's desk. The room looked nice and clean and I decided to play GTA V by myself.

While I was playing, I heard Evan yawning. I looked at him and chuckled. "Morning, Evan." I said. He looked around the room and noticed it was clean. "Did you clean up?" "Yeah." "Jon... You didn't had to do that." He said. I continued playing GTA V and laughed when a car hit me. "Shit!" I said while laughing.

I stopped playing and looked at Evan. He was on his phone, texting someone. "Wanna go to the park?" I asked. "Sure, there's a park near my house. No one goes to it so we don't have to deal with people yelling at us for cussing." He said. "Cool." "You don't mind if we take Yuki along, right?" He asked. "Bring her along." I replied.

|time skip to them going to the park|

The park was small but it was also beautiful. There was a swing set so me and Yuki ran after them like it was a race. Evan just kept walking and laughed at us.

"Got here first!" Yuki yelled. "No you didn't!" I told her. She actually did got there first and I don't like losing. We then had a contest on who can swing the highest. Evan just watched us as he sat down on a slide. Suddenly, a phone beeped and Evan looked at his phone. He read what I think was a text and screamed, "YES!"

"What happened, Evan?" Yuki said as she jumped off the swing. She walked over to him and looked at his phone. "What?! Tyler is throwing a party tonight?!" She yelled. I jumped off the swing and walked over to them. I remember that Evan said that Tyler is one of his friends.

"That's awesome." I said. Evan stared at me for awhile, then text something to his friend. We were quiet for awhile until his phone beeped again. He read the text and smiled. "You can come along." He told me. "What?! Evan!!! Why not me!?" Yuki said.

I stranded there in shock for awhile. I never been to a party before and of course a party have a lot of people there! What would happen if I fuck things up and people laugh at me?! I want to go but I also don't want to.

Do it for Evan. A voice said. 'Why only Evan?' I thought. Because he wants to see you happy and if you don't go, he'll be crush. 'Alright... But what if people make fun of me?!' If people do, Evan will beat the shit out of them.

"Earth to Jon." Evan said waving his hand in front of my face. "Ah, uh... What?" I said. I felt embarrassed for not paying attention to him. "Do you want to go to the party?" He asked. "S-sure..." I replied. Yuki wrapped her arms and legs around one of my legs. "Take me with you!" She said. Me and Evan laughed and Evan helped me get her off. I stopped laughing and looked down at my feet.

Evan seem to noticed because he put one hand on my shoulder and said, "don't worry... I will be around you during the party... I promise." That kinda made me smile and... Blush a bit...

Wait... I can't like Evan?! He's a guy! And what's the problem with that? The voice said. I also can't like him because I just met him. And you guys are turning into great friends.

Do I like him...?