Story 5 - Ulla's first day

Start from the beginning

Varian walked up to his girls and joined the hug starting to sob

Ulla - Dad, are you crying?

Varian - What no! My eyes are just leaking to show and strong emotion that I'm feeling.

All his girls - ......

Cassandra - I love you both. *gives them a tighter hug getting ready to release*

Varian - I love you two. Don't do anything stupid Amber.

Amber - We'll see. *says with the sass she got from both her parents*

Cassandra - Ulla you go and show them the princess inside you.

Ulla - I will wear the crown with my head held up high!

Amber and Ulla wave goodbye as they leave. Cassandra and Varian wave back and as soon as the door closes.

Cassandra - *crying* Why do they have to grow up so fast! *sobbing*

Varian - *sobbing with her*

Cassandra releases the hug and wiped away her tears.

Cassandra - Why don't we do something fun!!! It's been years since we've had the house to ourselves!

Varian - YEAH!!!! Let's do a Date-night!!!! No kids around! We will have the whole house to ourselves!!!

Cassandra- EXACTLY IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! AND WE CAN-

(We cut to them sleeping on the couch)

Varian - *really tired* Best idea you've ever had.

Cassandra- Shouldn't the girls be coming home soon?

Varian - I hope so, Ruddiger hasn't been the same since Ulla left.

We look over to see Ruddiger sitting in a little cubby with a picture of Ulla all sad.

They hear the door start to unlock itself and Varian and Cass both stand up to greet their daughters.

When the door opens Amber is taking out the key and Ulla is standing next to her sister.

Varian - Hey! How was your first day at school?

Ulla - I don't want to talk about it.

Ulla said as she started crying and ran to her and Amber's room and Ruddiger followed close behind. They heard the door slam, and they could hear her crying.

Cassandra - *asking Amber* What happened?

Amber - I don't think I should be the one to tell you.

*Amber said following the path to her and Ulla's bedroom*

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Cassandra was sitting on a chair and Varian was pacing back and forth.

Varian – This makes no sense! She has been looking forward to school for SO long! How could she not have a good time!?!

Cassandra – Varian sometimes we set our standards so high then what we get isn't what we hope. I'll go check on her in a bit. Ok?

Varian – Yeah, alright.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

*inside the girls bedroom*

Amber has her arms wrapped around Ulla and they are on the bottom bunk on the bunk bed. Amber is holding her crying sister and Ulla has Ruddiger on her lap.

Amber – I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

Ulla - *crying* YES IT WAS!!!! They told me princesses are for babies! I just don't fit in.