Chapter 5

Time went on, Kalpi worked on the Alibaugh project under Raghav's guidance. They bounced ideas off each other. Kalpi handled the queries and concerns of people of the village who were hesitant on the project, as she could relate to them. Raghav was proud of his Kalpi, he could see how much she was growing in her career. Their relationship was also getting stronger, Kalpi was getting bolder in expressing her love for Raghav. He couldn't be happier with this change. At times, they'd go to his house to finish working from there. She'd cook for him and they'd enjoy spending time together. As much as they loved each other, Raghav never crossed their limits, he wanted to do everything right, so their intimacy was limited to hugs and kisses.

Kalpu needed to go to Alibaugh, there was no way Raghav was letting her go alone or with a driver. They were worried that her parents wouldn't agree to this. Sammy said he'll tag along as there was nothing that required him to be in the office. He'd work from the hotel whilst Raghav & Kalpi go to the site. Kamla & Vithal agreed since Sammy was also going.

They left the night before so they can start work early. When they arrived in Alibaugh, they went to their hotel rooms and Sammy made it clear that he was not sharing a room with Raghav. Kalpi was surprised but it was a pleasant surprise as she had never spent a night in the same place with Raghav. She was nervous but excited. They had their dinner, discussed what needed to happen the following day and they went back to their rooms. Kalpi made it a point to call her parents before leaving for their rooms, she told them she was tired and they had an early start. This guaranteed that they wouldn't be calling again. Raghav & Kalpi took turns using the bathroom to change into their nightwear. Kalpi knew Raghav won't cross his limits, she was not worried about anything. When she came out, she found him in bed waiting for her, he called her seeing her hesitation, she climbed over and went to her man's arms. They chatted for a while, while Raghav kept kissing Kalpi on the head. Raghav avoided a passionate kiss as he didn't want them to be tempted. Eventually they drifted off to sleep, they looked content in each other's arms.

Morning came, Kalpi was happy waking up in Raghav's arms but not more than he was. He finally had his Kalpi in his arms the whole night. He kissed her good morning, she blushed. He looked into her eyes, told her he loved her and kissed her again, this time it was deeper and more passionate. Then he pulled her closer and said waking up next to her was better than he had imagined. He told her how much he loved and how much he didn't want this to stop now that he knew the feeling. Kalpi kept blushing and told him she couldn't wait till they were married as this was the best feeling ever. They got up and got ready for their day.

Raghav being the owner had to go with Kalpi so he can keep tabs of what's going on, not because he didn't trust her. Also, this was an unfamiliar place, he couldn't let her go without him. When they came back late afternoon, they were both exhausted. Raghav asked Kalpi to take a nap whilst he catches up with Sammy and he left her.

Raghav told Sammy how impressed he was with Kalpi, how she handled the villagers. He was surprised that she knew what their concerns were before she even arrived and also found solutions. Sammy informed that the lawyer had called as he couldn't get hold of Raghav, he told him that divorce hearings were in 4 days. Raghav was relieved that there was a date and he could finally get rid of being attached to Pakhi. Sammy also told him that there was a function at the hotel and that they were invited since they were guests.

Raghav went back to his room, Kalpi was still sleeping. He thought of something and picked up his phone. Then he went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. He woke up Kalpi and told her about the function. He told her to go & get ready. She said she didn't have anything to wear, he told her not to worry about that. Kalpi came out of the bathroom and saw two dresses. She looked happy that Raghav had organized her something to wear. He had also organized tea with some sandwiches for them. She sat down for tea whilst deciding on which dress to wear. Raghav was standing on the balcony doorway looking at his lady love, seeing the happiness on her face. He was very happy with this. He kissed the top of her head and told her to go ahead and choose whichever dress she likeh, he'd be downstairs with Sammy waiting for her in the lounge.

Kalpi stood up to get ready. The boys were downstairs chatting when Raghav saw Kalpi walk down the stairs. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She was wearing a dark gold dress that had a boobtube front with straps, it was nicely made not too high nor low (like a balconette bra), it sat very nicely on her. She paired it with black sandals and a black clutch, she wore minimal make up and jewellery. Raghav looked as if he wasn't breathing, he didn't take his eyes off her. He just gave her his hand and she took it. Sammy was standing, smiling and he told Kalpi that she looked beautiful. She responded by saying thank you. Kalpi looked at Raghav who was still looking at her with pure love and admiration. He couldn't believe how he was so lucky that this beautiful woman loved him, only him, she was all his. Sammy cleared his throat and the two became alert, he said they should proceed to the banquet hall. Raghav nodded and walked hand in hand with his Kalpi. The guests there didn't miss this beautiful couple. They chatted with other guests, got acquainted with other business people. They had food and the dance floor was open, and Raghav asked Kalpi for a dance. He led her to the dance floor, they danced as if no one else was there. They were having their own convo, Raghav told her how beautiful she looked. He also told her about the divorce hearing. Kalpi was relieved that this whole ordeal was almost over. Raghav reassured her that everything will be fine. He pulled her closer, comforting her. She was happy and content, they both were. Whilst dancing Raghav wanted to kiss his Kalpi, he looked at her with eyes that were showing his intentions. Kalpi blushed and told him how shameless he was to think that in front of everyone. He said that can be fixed, he pulled her off the floor and headed straight for the door. They were going back to their room.