Ragna - After the rescue: Chapter 1

Raghav lifted an unconscious Kalpi up after she fell and walked towards the car, he put her in. As he was walking towards the driver side, Pakhi came running and begged him to leave Kalpi alone and run away with her as she loves him. He shoved her, trying to keep her away from him. He got in the car and drove away. He kept trying to wake up Kalpi whilst driving. After a while, she came to but she was still in and out of consciousness. He called Sammy and told him he found Kalpi, but she was injured. He must arrange for a doctor to meet him at Kapoor house. He told him what happened and Sammy was shocked.

Pakhi was following them trying to get Raghav's attention. When they got home, Raghav walked in with Kalpi in his arms. He went straight for his room and placed her on the bed. Kamla and Gauri were fussing over Raghav and Kalpi. Dadi was there, trying to figure out what was going on. Pakhi budged in, calling Raghav's name but he paid no heed to her. She was frustrated, dadi came to her consoling her but also asking what happened. It wasn't long and the doctor arrived with Sammy. They got busy with that. The doctor told them that Kalpi will be fine, it was a minor injury. Kalpi had regained consciousness by now but was feeling a bit weak. He left a prescription for some medication to get. Raghav thanked him. Sammy walked the doctor out.

After making sure that Kalpi was comfortable, Raghav stood up, asked everyone to leave and give space to Kalpi. Everyone walked to the lounge. Paki could see that the Raghav standing in front of them was not the one she manipulated. Raghav looked at Sammy, Sammy nodded and came forward saying the police were not too far. Pakhi was shocked and started pleading. Raghav gave her one look, she quickly kept quiet instead she cried. Dadi wanted to know what's going on. Sammy spoke up, he told Raghav that he has the divorce papers and Pakhi needed to sign them. Pakhi and dadi were shocked, Raghav went to Pakhi, told her to sign. She tried to protest but he lost it. He raised his voice and told her if she thinks he wants to have anything to do with a disgusting woman like her. Raghav started telling what happened the night before, that Pakhi gave him something to drink in the name of celebrating his birthday. Only to find out she had drugged him, he woke up in her bed and she made him believe that they have a relationship. Everyone was shocked, Kamla couldn't believe what he was saying. He continued talking that he was miserable the whole day because he had betrayed his love, he had betrayed Kalpi. During the party, he found a way to tell Kalpi what happened, as angry as she was, she knew that I would never betray her. Kalpi trapped Pakhi into confessing the truth. When Pakhi realised that Kalpi had made a recording of the confession, she got people to kidnap her.

Dadi was trying to make sense of everything and asked how Kalpi is involved in all this. Kamla answered that Raghav baba and Kalpi love each other. Pakhi found out on the day they were supposed to get married. She teamed up with Gauri tai to break up their relationship. Gauri wanted revenge and Pakhi wanted Raghav no matter what. Dadi was shocked, she went over to a crying Pakhi and slapped her. She was angry and screaming how could she do something like this, to break up people who love each other, betray Kamla and betray her husband. She asked what she thought was going to happen when the truth came out. Paki kept crying, all she said was how much she loves Raghav. Dadi told her this is not love, you don't betray someone you love.