08.Sandlot: HOW YOU MET

BENNY: You are Yeah-Yeah's older sister. You met Benny on you first day of kindergarten and the two of you instantly became friends. You guys talked about baseball and many other things.

YEAH-YEAH: You met Yeah-Yeah at the Sandlot when you moved in the same summer Scotty did. Scotty had became you friend and the two of you went exploring and found the Sandlot. Through that you met Yeah-Yeah.

SCOTTY: You are Ham's little sister. You met Scotty when he came to the Sandlot. Is there much more I need to say?

KENNY: You met him at a park. You saw him practicing his pitch and you asked him if you could try. He laughed a little and then let you. He was surprised how good you were and then the two of you talked a little more and taught each other how to pitch. A few days later, he brought you to the Sandlot where you met the rest of the boys.

BERTRAM: You were working your shift at Vincent's Drug when I group of boys walked in. They came up to the check out to buy a baseball. You casually scanned the small box and they paid. They all left except, well you know, Bertram. He introduced himself and you guys talked. And then he started doing that everyday. He would come to the shop everyday at the same time.

SQUINTS: You met at the pool, no surprise there. He was always looking at Wendy Peffercorn until you came along. It was quite funny actually. He tried to flirt but you guys were in a pull, and Squints, well, he can't swim.

HAM: You are Phillips twin sister and your families grew up hating each other.

TIMMY: You met him at school and you had a project together. After the project the two of you hung out more often. 

PHILLIPS: The same with Ham, but the other way around.