01.HOW YOU MET

ADAM: You played for the Ducks and met him when he joined after being kicked off the Hawks. You were the only one to accept him right away. You guys became inseparable.

CHARLIE: You have been best friends with Charlie since birth. (Is there much more I need to say)

LUIS: You met him at a skating rink when you saw him crash into the boards. You helped him up and taught him how to stop. Ever since then, you two became a lot closer.

DEAN: You met him at a concert by your favorite band and after it, you two talked, and turns out, you guys have a lot in common. 

FULTON: You met him in an alleyway and saw him shooting pucks with a hockey stick. You were surprised by how hard he could shoot so you asked him about it. He taught you how to do it and you became close.

JESSE: You were best friends with Russ and you played against team USA at street hockey. At first, you guys despised each other but by the end of the game you had taught him a few things and you became friends.

DWAYNE: You met him on the streets of Beverly Hills. You saw him with a group of his friends and immediately recognized the as Team USA. You went up to him and talked and surprisingly became friends with him.

GUY: You were best friends with Connie and she convinced you to join their hockey team. And through that, you met Guy

LOGAN: You joined a new hockey team called The Don't Bothers and the two of you instantly clicked. 

EVAN: You played for The Mighty Ducks with him and when he made his new team you were one of the first to join