chapter four

Chapter four-

                " Laura," Ryan whispered.

I looked over to my side and Ryan stared at me for a while.

                " What is it?" I mumbled.

                " I just wanted to check on you," He did a faint smile.

                " Im fine Ryan..."

It went back to quit and we didn't say anything more. We continued to walk deep into the forest to the point which you could no longer see roads, home, nor the community. It was so deep into the forest that it was hard to see through the trees. My legs started to feel tired, and it was getting hard to walk.

                " Ryan how long have we been walking?" I asked.

                " Hmmm... About three hours. Are you okay?" Ryan asked.

I nodded my head.

                " Just wondering," I smiled.

Everyone started to slow down, and we came to a halt.  I stood there, and tried to look beyond all of the people but it wasn't working out, so I just leaned back into Ryan and closed my eyes.

                " We will be staying here for the night," a deep voice shouted over all of the people. I opened my eyes.

                " We are sleeping in the woods?" I asked looking up at Ryan. He nodded his head.  People started to spread apart, and lay blankets on the ground and people would sit together and talk.  I looked over to the right and saw Skylet, Lin, Rickton, and Celeborn.

                " Ryan lets go sit over there," I showed him. He nodded his head, and we made our way towards them, and Lin looked up at me, and smiled.

                " Hello Laura," She smiled.

I nodded my head, and Ryan sat on the blanket next to Rickton. I walked past the blanket, and sat on a patch of grass and leaned up against a tree trunk. Celeborn sat on the blanket across from me and he was watching me.

                " Why don't you come sit on the blanket?" He asked.

                " Hm im fine Celeborn," I smiled, and leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath in, and it was known dark out, and people started to lay on the blankets and fall asleep next to one another. I looked at everyone and I felt lonely. I have Ryan with me yes, but I still feel lonely. I crawled over to Ryan and laid next to him, and he smiled at me.

                " It's all going to be alright," he whispered. I nodded my head, and he kissed my forehead, and he then shut his eyes and drifted into a heavy sleep. I laid there, and I was tired but there was no way I was going to get any sleep.  I slowly got up making sure not to wake anyone up, and I walked away from all the people, and I saw a good tree to climb, and I started to make my way up. I continued to climb until my arms and legs couldn't anymore. I was high up, and I could see everything. The light of the moon shinned on all the sleeping bodies on the ground. I sighed and sat on the branch and leaned against the trunk and brought my legs up and rested their.

                " it's funny how I can sleep above twenty feet in the air, but not on the ground," I laughed.

                " it is pretty funny," Someone laughed. I gasped and I turned my body, and saw Celeborn standing on a branch below me.