"Remind me to get that laptop later" Harry whispered into her ear causing Olivia to giggle slightly.

Olivia sat anxiously through the service as people talked about her dad, both she and Jamie were asked to go up and say a few words and Olivia felt herself getting faint at the thought. When it was her turn, she had to be nudged by Harry before she even registered what was happening. As she stood at the front and looked at all the faces of people, she hadn't seen in years she found herself staring at Harry, using his eyes as a checkpoint, he gave her a small nod and encouraged her to start.

"My dad. I've really struggled on what to say about my dad-" Olivia started "I could say he was great, which he was, that he was funny, which he was, that he was kind, which he was. But everyone says those things and although all they're true, the amount they get repeated almost makes them lose their meaning, you're just saying what everyone expects you to say. Everyone's dad is great, everyone's dad was the best man in the world. But my dad wasn't, and that's what made him so amazing. He wasn't perfect, we would argue about the tv remote and the length of my skirt but if by the end of the night I hadn't spoken to him he would bring me up tea and biscuits before bed and I knew that that was the argument over. He had the biggest heart and you'd be damned if you found someone who cared about their family more than that man. He even loved his extended family-" Olivia looked over at Jess who held a tissue to her face "when my best friend told us she was pregnant he cried tears of joy and offered to take her to all of her appointments if her family were working or elsewhere. When I brought home a questionable boy, he almost ended up in a boxing match, and when I eventually brought home the right boy, he treated him just like a second son-" her eyes were now back to Harry whose eyes were beginning to fill up "I am so incredibly lucky to have had a perfectly imperfect dad like mine, and I don't know how I'm going to go on without him but I'm going to try my hardest because my dad wasn't a quitter and neither am I" Olivia was now letting tears fall freely down her face, soaking her notes below her, she dabbed her eyes with a tissue before returning to her seat.

Jean kissed her temple and squeezed her hands "You definitely got your dads way with words".

The rest of the day was spent at the Evans residence with people popping in and out to offer sandwiches and condolences. Everything started to die down around 8'oclock and the only ones left in the house were Olivia, Harry, Jean, Jamie and Lauren.

Jamie and Lauren had decided to move back into the family home to make sure Jean was okay on her own, and with Olivia moving out soon it meant that they could use her room as a spare if Lauren fell pregnant. The siblings continued this conversation after bringing in mugs of tea for everyone.

"So have you found a place yet?" Jamie asked sitting down beside Luna.

Olivia looked over at Harry and waited for him to answer.

"Yeah actually, it's that one we done the online viewing of Liv, but with everything going on I didn't think it would be a good idea to say" Harry replied sheepishly.

"Wait what?" Olivia said.

"You know, the big one" Harry announced.

"Yeah, I know which one, but I didn't know you got it! That's so amazing".

"We can be moved in before Christmas so my mum was going to ask if you would all like to come over and spend it with us" Harry proposed.

Jean's mouth wobbled at the mention of Christmas without her husband before she answered "That would be lovely Harry, please tell your mum we'll be there"

He nodded sweetly and Olivia gave him a smile.

In the kitchen Harry and Olivia stood doing dishes when he checked the time on his phone.

"I should probably head back to mine".

"Don't" Olivia pleaded

"Don't what?" Harry asked.

"Don't go back to yours. Stay here, please" she continued.

"Liv last night you wanted to break up with me. We haven't even had a talk about this. I don't think I should stay right now" Harry said shaking his head.

Olivia pouted "You're right, sorry".

Harry put a clean cup back in the cupboard "Don't be sorry. I just think we need to sort this yeah?"

"Definitely" Olivia agreed

"I'll pick you up tomorrow and we can go see the house. Sound good?" he asked.

"Sounds good" Olivia nodded.

Harry gave Olivia a quick kiss and flicked the water off his fingertips into her face. 

Olivia walked Harry to the door and said goodbye before locking it and turning to go upstairs to her own room.  As she arrived at her door she heard the faint noise of 'English Rose' by The Jam playing from her mother's room.

A/N - 3 more chapters till this is finished :(( thanks for all the love so far. Remember to vote and comment!