Deja Vu

Five months later
Tommy and Charlotte couldn't be happier with their life. Her clothing brand was just getting bigger and more successful and her fashion show was in a week. Tommy's business went on as usual and everything just seemed right for once. Carter was almost seventh months old now and he just learned how to crawl. It was the start of summer and finally warm outside so Charlotte won't freeze anymore. They were both up and ready for the day. Tommy was holding Carter as Charlotte walked out of their bathroom. Carter put his arms out for his mom.
"Hi." She smiled as she took him.
She kissed his cheek and he just smiled. Tommy just admired her.
"You're bringing him in to see everyone, right?" Tommy asked.
"Yes, but I can't stay long because about twenty models will be here in a few hours."
He raised his eyebrows.
"Twenty models in my house." Tommy smirked.
"You're more than welcome to come and try and make one fall for you." She joked.
Tommy shook his head.
"I already got one to fall for me."
He held up her left hand.
"I actually got one to agree to marry me."
"Well you were very persuasive." She smiled.
He pulled her in and she had her free arm around his neck.
"Persuasive, eh? And what exactly persuaded you to say yes?" He asked.
"The size of the ring." She joked.
He looked at her.
"So you're marrying me because of the ring?"
She looked at Carter in her arms.
"And because of him." She continued to joke.
Tommy nodded.
"You have jokes this morning." He said and then started to walk away.
Charlotte gave a small laugh and then pulled him back.
"I'm marrying you because I love you and you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with." She said.
He ran his hand down her face.
"I know. I just wanted to hear you say it."
He kissed her.
"So why are you marrying me?" She asked.
"Because of your body." He said as he walked out.
Charlotte bit the inside of her cheek and stood there. Tommy stuck his head back in the door with a smirk on his face.
          "Are you coming?"
          "I thought we were riding separately?" She asked.
          "I want my fiancé to ride with me."
He stuck out his hand and she smiled as she took it. They got in the car and Tommy had one hand on Charlotte's leg and the other on the steering wheel. Ever since they got back together it's like he had to have a hand on her at all times. Almost to make sure she would never leave or be taken away.
          "It's probably best not to mention the models being here in front of the guys because they will want to come and mess with my girls and I need them focused." Charlotte said.
          "I'll make sure someone else takes you home."
She nodded and they finally got to the office. Charlotte walked in and was excited to see everyone. Because of Carter and the fashion show being right around the corner, she barely saw anyone. The whole group was in there. Alfie raised his arms and smiled.
"My favorite person. I'm so happy you're here." He said as he walked over and took Carter.
Alfie looked at Charlotte.
"Oh...you're here too, Charlie." He joked.
She made a face and he laughed. Charlotte shook her head and Alfie took Carter over to everyone. Everyone was talking and catching up. Baby Carter clapped and everyone cheered. Charlotte just smiled. She has never been happier. Tommy pulled her to his office because they had to work out some wedding details. They figured out the last details and Charlotte stood up and took a deep breath. Tommy got up and stood in front of her as he held her arms.
          "What's going on in your head, Wilson?"
          "I'm just stressed. We just have a lot going on."
          "We can push the wedding back if you want." He said.
Charlotte put her arms around his neck.
          "No. I don't want that because in 21 days I will be Mrs. Shelby and it can't come fast enough."
He smirked and pulled her in for a sweet kiss. They both pulled away when they heard Carter start crying. They walked out and Arthur was holding the screaming baby.
"What did you to my baby?" Tommy asked.
"Nothing I swear." Arthur said.
John and Finn were laughing.
"He hates Arthur." John laughed.
"He does not!" Arthur said like a child.
Charlotte and Tommy held in a laugh.
"He doesn't hate you. He's just hungry." She said as she took him.
Charlotte kissed Carter on the cheek and he rested his head on her and put his hand on her collarbone. She took him to Tommy's office and fed him. Tommy came in right as Charlotte was finishing. She sat on the couch as she held their son. He ran his hand over her face because he knew she was stressed.
          "Why don't you back out of the wedding dress fashion show. It's a week from our wedding. You can just say you're too busy with that." Tommy said.
          "I can't. I gave her my word that I would walk. I'm not backing out. I'm good. I can do it all. It'll be alright."
Carter made a baby noise and they looked at him.
          "See. He agrees with me." She smiled.
Tommy smiled and then kissed her.
          "It's time for me to leave. When will you be home?" Charlotte asked.
          "I'll be home for dinner."
She nodded as they stood up. Tommy kissed Carter on the cheek and then they walked out to where everyone was.
          "Where's Johnny? I need him to take Charlotte home." Tommy said.
          "He's on holiday..remember." Polly said.
          "I can take her home." John said.
Tommy looked at Charlotte.
          "Drop her off and come straight back. Don't go inside." Tommy ordered.
John made a face.
          "What?" He asked.
Alfie laughed.
          "You don't want him around the models, do you?" Alfie asked.
John, Michael, Finn, and Isaiah's faces lit up.
          "Models?" Finn smirked.
          "At your house?" Isaiah asked.
Charlotte shook her head. She knew they would all go because of the girls.
          "You guys mess with any of my girls and I will cut you." She said.
They all complied and walked out the door. Charlotte looked at Tommy and he leaned to whisper in her ear.
          "I'll be home early." He said and then kissed her cheek.
Charlotte got in the car and all the boys were excited.
          "I'm serious guys. The girls have work to do. You can look, but you can't touch."
They all whined.
          "You can touch in a week. After the show."
They all cheered.
          "Respectfully touch with consent." She warned.
          "Of course." The boys said.
They all got to the house and the boys behaved. A week went on and it was the morning of Charlotte's fashion show. She had to be at the venue at three, so she slept in until 11:30. Tommy crawled in bed and kissed Charlotte to wake her up. She smiled and then put her head in his chest as he held her. Tommy ran his hand down her bare back.
"So when are you going to learn how to ride a horse?" He asked.
"I told you I would after this show."
"Well in the meantime...you can ride something else." He whispered.
She pulled away from him and squinted her eyes.
"I'm the one stressed about today and you still want me to do all of the work? Typical man."
Tommy smirked because he loved getting her worked up.
"I mean seriously is tha—"
Tommy kissed Charlotte to stop her. He got on top of her and kissed her neck.
"Did you really think I would make you do all the work on your big day?" He smirked.
Tommy slowly kissed down her stomach and then kissed her thighs. She gripped his hair as she moaned. A while later they were finished and Charlotte was in a robe after her shower.
"Still feel stressed?" Tommy smirked.
Charlotte rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Chase didn't get here when I was in the shower, did he?" She asked.
Tommy shook his head no. She looked at the clock and made a face.
"He was supposed to be here by now. I hope nothing is wrong." She said.
Charlotte kissed Tommy and Carter goodbye and then left. The day went on and it was almost seven so people were filling in and taking their seats. Tommy walked backstage to check on Charlotte before everything started. He kissed her cheek.
"Where's our son?" She asked.
"At our seats with Polly."
"Did Chase ever show up?"
"No."
He could see the worry set in on her face so held her by the arms.
"Hey. Don't worry, okay. I'm sure his flight was delayed because of weather. He'll be here. I'm sure nothing is wrong."
She nodded and he kissed her forehead. A man with a clipboard walked up to Charlotte.
"Ms. Wilson, there's someone here from New York to see you. They said the last name Capone."
"Thank you. I'll be right there." She said and then he walked off.
Tommy raised his eyebrows.
"Capone...as in Al Capone?"
Charlotte shrugged her shoulders.
"You'll see after the show."
Tommy nodded.
"Are you nervous?" He asked.
"I'm too confident to be nervous."
Tommy smirked. They kissed and he went to his seat and held Carter. Charlotte was only walking once because it was her line. That's why she had so many models. The show started and all the girls walked and Charlotte was the last one.
"I'm in heaven." John said as he watched the models.
"So is Finn." Michael laughed.
Everyone looked at Finn and he was mesmerized. Arthur handed Finn his handkerchief. Finn made a face at him.
"For the drool, brother." Arthur joked.
Finn threw the handkerchief at Arthur and the group quietly laughed. It was finally time for Charlotte to walk down the runway.