"Hey. Hey! Hey!" I clap. They look to my brother and I. "This is not happening!" I say.

"But..." Mike starts.

"No, no, no! No buts. We promised we'd keep you shitheads safe, and that's exactly what we plan on doing. We're staying here." I state.

"On the bench. And we're waiting for the starting team to do their job." Steve adds. "Does everybody understand?"

"This isn't a stupid sports game." Mike spits.

"I said does everybody understand that? I need a yes." Steve points at the kids. They roll their eyes. Suddenly an engine can be heard revving in the distance.

"No, no, no!" I whisper as Max and I run to the window. Sure enough, Billy's blue Camaro can be seen pulling in the driveway.

"It's my brother. He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me. He'll kill us." She exclaims.

"M-Maybe I could say something-" I start.

"No." Steve says making us turn to him. "I'll deal with him."

"Steve-"

"Ana, you're staying in here." He says before walking out the door. I rub my face.

"This is bad." I whisper. I slide the window open a hair so we can listen. Billy's car shuts off and he steps out.

"Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?" His gruff voice booms out.

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants." Steve stands with his hands on his hips.

Billy slams his door shut. "What are you doing here, amigo?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Amigo." They walk towards one another.

"Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here." Billy says as a cigarette hangs out of his mouth.

"Huh, that's weird. I don't know her." Steve shrugs.

I slap my forehead. "Idiot! She had dinner with us!"

"Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch." Max rolls her eyes at Billy's comment.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, buddy." Steve says.

"You know, I don't know, this..." Billy clicks his tongue and waves his hands around. "This whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" Steve asks.

"My 13-year-old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her with you in a stranger's house. And you lie to me about it.

"I could say the same thing to you. I mean last I checked my little sister was at your house with you, alone." Steve gives Billy a glare. He clenches his jaw.

"At least you knew where she was. Can't say the same for me."

"Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what? I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here." Steve lies.

"Then who is that?" Billy points to the window. We drop from our spots by the window. I scramble behind the couch.

"Shit! Did he see us?" Dustin asks obnoxiously. A few seconds later I hear Steve groan and Billy comes storming in through the door.

"Well, well, well." Billy says before slamming the door shut, making me flinch.

"Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise." Lucas walks back. "I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max." He whispers.

"Billy, go away." She pleads.

"You disobeyed me. And you know what happens when you disobey me.-"

"Billy..." She whispers.

"I break things." He grunts as he grabs Lucas and shoves him against a shelf. I gasp and stand up. The kids start yelling.

"Billy! Stop! Billy! Stop!"

"Get off of me!" Lucas yells.

"Since Maxine won't listen to me, maybe you will. You stay away from her. Stay away from her! You hear me?" Billy says through gritted teeth

"I said get off me!" Lucas kicks him in the groin making Billy back off.

"So dead, Sinclair! You're dead." I walk towards Billy and grab his arm. I feel his elbow come in contact with my teeth, making me grip my mouth in pain. His eyes widen when he turns and sees me. I slowly pull my hand away and see blood.

"No. You are." I hear my brother's voice from behind me. He pushes me out of the way and takes a swing at Billy. His body hits the table, making him chuckle.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh? I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everybody's been telling me so much about." He strides toward Steve.

"Get out." Steve pushes him back with his index finger. Billy stares at him before taking a swing at him, He ducks his head down avoiding the blow. They start going at it, breaking plates, throwing things. The kids start yelling.

"Yes! Kick his ass, Steve!"
"Get him!"
"Murder the son of a bitch!"
"Get that shithead!"
"Kill the son of a bitch!"

I hated seeing the two people I love most try to kill one another. I had to stop this. I walk towards them both and pull Steve back. "Guys, stop!" I yell. Steve turns and pushes me to the ground making everyone gasp. Steve freezes and looks at me.

"Ana, I-" He doesn't get a chance to finish his sentence Billy grabs his collar and throws him into the living room. He tries to move but he's too weak. Billy marches back over to him and starts literally beating Steve's face in and I freeze.

"Ana, he'll kill him!" Max yells. I glance over and see a needle. She looks at it too. We nod at each other. I run over and tackle Billy making us roll away from Steve. I quickly straddle his waist and try to pin him down.

"What's wrong with you!" He groans. I raise his sleeve up. Max hands me the syringe.

"Please forgive me." I whisper before injecting the stuff into his arm.

"The hell is that?" He whispers. He looks over to Max. "You little shit, what did you do?"

She grabs Steve's bat and walks back towards us. "From here on out, you leave me and my friends alone. Do you understand?" She holds it up getting ready to swing at him.

"Screw you." Billy whispers. She grunts and slams the bat in between his legs making our eyes widen.

"Say you understand! Say it!" She yells. He sighs.

"I understand." He whispers before falling asleep. Max leans beside me.

"Let's get out of here." She holds up his Camaro keys. I reach up and grab them from her hands.

"I'm driving."