"Yes, everything is okay. It's just that uncle is unwell so everyone is tense about it." Jiyang lied.

"Did you tell him I've come along?" Yibo asked.

"Yes, of course I told him. You're with me and that you're waiting outside." Jiyang said.

"What did he say?" Yibo immediately asked.

"What's wrong with you Yibo. This is not the time to discuss these things. Uncle is seriously unwell. Everyone is really worried about it." Jiyang said nervously to cover up his lie.

"I say we should get married. I'll become uncle's son in law then we can take care of him together." Yibo said.

Jiyang nodded his head.

"Well thank you." Yibo said and Jiyang smiled.

Yibo drove his car.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At Huikuan's home : –

Huikuan was confused and thinking if he  should call or not.

[Actually Huikuan didn't have Zhou Cheng's personal number. So he was thinking to call on the home line or not.]

...-----....----.... -----.... -----..... -----.....

Mr. Xiao was sitting in the living room. He was reading newspaper. The phone rang of the living room. Zhan was passing. He noticed the voice of thr phone and went towards the phone.

"Mr. Xiao, phone is ringing. For once can you answer it?" Zhan said to his Dad.

[Yeah!! Sometimes Zhan calls his Dad with his surname. I added it because it's me. I call my Dad by his surname sometimes.]

"You answer son." Mr. Xiao said.

"Oh look, it's your son in law's." Zhan said smilingly.

"Give it to me." Mr. Xiao said while extended his hand.

"Wait!!" Zhan said and answered the call.

"Hello son!! What made you call right now?" Zhan said mimicking Mr. Xiao.

"Xiao Zhan, please give the phone to uncle." Huikuan said from other side.

"Okay" Zhan said with annoying expression on his face.

Mr. Xiao laughed seeing Zhan's expression. Zhan passed the phone to Mr. Xiao. He took the phone.

"Hello son, how are you?" Mr. Xiao answered the call.

"I'm fine uncle, what about you? How are you doing?" Huikuan asked.

"I'm also fine." Mr. Xiao replied.

"Uncle I've called you to take permission. Ca I take Zhou Cheng out for dinner tonight?" Huikuan asked.

"Yes sure son, there's no issue." Mr. Xiao said.

"Thank you Uncle. I'll pick Zhou Cheng at 8 o'clock then." Huikuan said.

"That's fine dear, Good bye." Mr. Xiao said.

"Good bye Uncle." Huikuan said and hunged up the call.

"Oh wow Mr. Xiao, you've become very liberal. Isn't it?" Zhan asked excitedly.

Before Mr. Xiao could answer Zhan continued..

"He's asking Zhou Cheng out for dinner. Isn't he?" Zhan asked with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, well nothing is wrong with that, they're both engaged, they can go." Mr. Xiao answered.

"Nothing is wrong? Now you remember their engagement? And when I arranged a mere meeting you were very upset about it." Zhan asked dramatically.

"But you did arrange the meeting. Didn't you." Mr. Xiao said and Zhan smiled.

"So now I'll do what I want. Now go and tell Zhou Cheng to be ready at 8 o'clock." Mr. Xiao said.

"I'll just die delivering messages from here to there, like a pigeon. God have mercy, what sort of people I'm living with." Zhan said dramatically while leaving.

Mr. Xiao laughed at Zhan's drama.

To be continue....

So here I am once again as I told you.
Well I didn't knew that  so many of you guys are loving and waiting for this story of mine.
I'll be focusing on this story for sometime.

Hope I have not bored you much in this chapter.

Let me know your opinions.
I'll see you soon in next chapter  till then bye bye👋

And one more thing yesterday Butter has been out and it's trending #1 on YouTube.

This butter is really smooth and I'm loving it so much 💜

#staysafe  #yizhanforever