"Don't know how my dad dealt with it," I muttered. I felt something hit the back of my head. "Ow!"

"Wasn't me," Venom lied.

Sam shook his head at us as he continued to type more. "All right, so, first death was, what, uh, four months ago? Yeah?"

Dean and I peered over his shoulder. "Mm-hmm, and, uh, Trevor McAnn. Patient zero," Dean added.

"So, what did he let out of that bottle?"

Sam played the security footage. The only people in the office were McAnn, Baxter, and Trevor. When the first two left, Trevor grabbed one of the bottles and started walking away with it as the ghost girl appeared next to Trevor. My eyes were so glued to the screen that I didn't see Dean walking over with three glass cups and a bottle of whiskey before setting it down on the desk.

"What? Are you kidding me?" Sam asked.

Dean motioned to the glasses. "Tick-tock."

Sam sighed but poured himself a drink nonetheless. I grabbed the bottle from him. "You know I can't get drunk off this stuff," I pointed out. "And I could see the girl?"

"Oh, right," Dean said as he motioned to Venom. "Parasite won't let you get drunk."

"Can you even get drunk anymore?" Sam argued back. "It's kind of like, uh, drinking a vitamin for you, right?"

"Shut up." Dean grabbed two of the glasses and poured some whiskey in both. He handed one to me, ignoring my comment before. "Might as well be the bad influence."

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the cup. I barely brought it up to my nose when I could smell the strong alcohol.

"I wish I could get drunk now," I muttered.

"Well, let's see what your limit is. Just because he won't let you get drunk easily doesn't mean he can." He held his glass up. "Cheers."

I sighed as I clinked my glass with his and shot the whole thing down my throat while Dean clanked his glass with Sam. I coughed a little bit. "Does this guy drink rubbing alcohol or something? That's strong."

Sam and Dean kept refilling their glass. "If you can't get drunk then how can you see it?" Dean wondered.

I motioned to Venom. "I still don't know how he does it but he can change my whole body besides my clothes."

"And I decide not to let her get drunk so slimeballs like you won't take advantage of her," Venom admitted.

"You're not her brother, you know that right? Lexa's a big girl, she can do whatever she wants."

"Which won't be you as long as I'm around."

Sam looked at me with his brow raised and motioned between the two. "Venom doesn't like Dean," I answered his unasked question. "You...he can tolerate."

"I'm flattered?" Sam said but it sounded more like a question.

Dean took the whiskey bottle and just drank out of it. "All right. Party time. Rewind and go."

Sam rewinds the video. I told him to stop the clip where Trevor stole the bottle and the mystery ghost appeared next to him.

"Can you guys see her?" I asked.

The boys nodded and slurred, "Yeah."

"I'm expecting her to call and say seven days," Venom said in a creepy voice.

"No way in hell am I watching TV now," Dean commented.

I snapped my fingers in their face to help them focus. "Guys, focus. Ok, Trevor lets this thing out of the box and it follows him -"

"To the place with all the thingies," Sam slurred which seemed to be funny to Dean.

"Yes," Dean replied excitedly. "That's smart." Dean took a sharp breath. I'm actually kind of drunk." He took another gulp of the whiskey. "What is this? Me likey." Dean looked at me and gave me a suggestive grin. "You know what else I like?"

I rolled my eyes as I pushed his head back and took the bottle. "Yup, you're really drunk."

"And you're hot."

"Yup, definitely drunk," I muttered.

Venom gave me a pointed look while using a tendril to point at me. "Drunken words. Sober thoughts," he said. "This is why I want you away from these two idiots."

I sighed as the video kept playing. I saw something move from the corner of the screen. "Wait," I said as I grabbed onto Sam's shoulder. "Rewind it a bit."

"Umm, ok," he said as he rewinds the video.

I furrowed my brows when I see something moving in the corner away from Trevor and the ghost. "Pause it."

Sam did. I got closer to the screen. My eyes widened when I realized it's the creepy girl from the asylum. Her head was tilting to the side with her eyes looking right at the camera. Her hand was up so it seemed like she was waving at someone.

"How did she get out?" I muttered.

Venom looked at the screen and pursed his lips. "Crap, he's near," he whispered.

I looked at him. "Who's near?"

Venom shook his head. "No one."

I raised my brow. "No one." I pointed at the girl on the screen. "You're telling me that this girl is following me around for no reason. What's going on, Venom?"

"It's nothing you don't have to worry about. I'm handling it."

"Handling it?"

Dean leaned toward Sam. "This is like something out of a show," he whispered. "Money's on the hot blonde."

Dean grabbed Sam's glass and took a sip then spat it out when we heard someone yell, "What the hell?!"

"Oh shit," I muttered when we noticed Randy at the door. I started to turn the computer off as the boys got up.

"FBI, huh? You know what?" Randy pulled his phone out. "You can save it for the cops." Venom's tendril came out and snatched the phone from Randy's hand before crushing it. Randy noticed the symbiote and started to scream. "Ahh, what the hell is that?!"

"Mr. Baxter, listen," Sam began. Randy kept screaming as if he was getting murdered. "If – If you just let us explain, you might not -"

Venom used his tendril to grab the lamp before knocking it against Randy's head. Randy's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he collapsed on the ground. When his body dropped, we finally saw Garth standing behind him with his taser ready to fire. But he stood in place with his mouth gaped.

"Oh, no," I said.

Garth looked at Venom. "What the hell is that?"