Chapter 2

Hello..
Here I'm with an update..early because I'm trying to update as soon as I can

Will you'll do the honours and read Love Horizon???? please!!
Thank you :)
And even share my stories with your friends if only you think it's worth.
Okay So let's start story!

So here I'm standing infront of JW Marriott hotel and to tell you it's thrice as big as that of Mumbai. Oh! How much I'm attracted to this hotel from the entrance.

Hi hotel.. I'm Shehnaaz Fernandez your new manager. Hehe I hope I don't get fired soon. Please stay with me ok. Oh! What I mean is I stay under you,.same roof because you're classy from outside and I'm sure from inside you'd be high class. Listen haa laaj rakh leni meri okay? Chalo meri bakwas ho gayi bahut let's enter inside you..no gande thoughts hotel, naughty you're she giggled

Hello readers you're thinking I'm mad? Oh! Please no I'm not mad, I'm just having anxiety and it's killing me. So why not kill the anxiety, self talk n pep talk is what I need always whenever I feel this. Let's get in now.

As I walked through the pavement I see a big glass door. Oh my my sexy door it is. I'm a manager but yeah I'm obsessed with the ambience and fancy doors. I love them. Sometimes I feel wish I did a guards job, I would love to touch that door every now n then..oh god if the door is so sexy, My room would be heaven she giggled thinking

I walked inside the hotel and I see huge hall classy and elegant, with a combination of white and black sofa to my left. The black and white stripes tiles with a small round table that are set with the sofas. There are two stairs, sleek black stairs to my right and to my left. This hotel is nothing but royal as fuck

There's a big chandelier at the center. Big yet classy. The lights oh my god, you know like the lights you dream to buy but couldn't because it's out of budget. The reception table is wooden and painted and polished black with lights under it. I walk inside not making it obvious for them that I'm so mesmerized with the ambience. Hello manager hu mai why would I make it so obvious to the people around me.

Hehehe you'll must be thinking about my salary..well in Mumbai It was a 20 lac package but now that I'm here that to on an urgent basis  they bribed with double package so yeah it's approx 45 lac package I'm getting here. And the expense of my stay and food well that is given by the hotel. Because I've to stay in the hotel's quarter itself and food it's I either cook or eat in the hotel. So yeah.
Eat. Travel. Earn. That's my policy.

So yeah enough.. let's get some rest.

I made my way to the receptionist and the guy must be in the early 20s. He's small but he's cute man

Hi I'm Shehnaaz Fernandez your new manager.

Hello ma'am I'm Ryan. I was informed about your visit. Welcome to JW Marriott ma'am. Here, This is your room key. To the left is the lift, floor 13 room number 1312. Thank you. I hope you have great experience working here.

Thank you. Please tell the bell boy to get my luggage in my room.

Yeah sure ma'am. Leave your luggage here and to order dinner call on ###
And you'll get your food in 20 mins.

Thank you. Have a good night and with that I entered the room. No time to check the lift. I'm really tired now and I need sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day.

Reaching my floor, I walked in the corridor and finally reached my room. I swiped my card and entered inside. Switching on the light I threw my handbag on the sofa and lay down on my stomach with my hands front.

The bell rang in 5 mins and I see the bell boy with my luggage. I greet him while he arranged by bags at the corner.

I smile and say him thank you. Locking the door I open a small bag and take out the most comfortable night gown. Well this gown has it's own story. This I bought two years back n it's so fuckin comfortable that when the stitches were loosening I have stitched it and used it again. My mom is fed up of this gown. She wants to throw it but no. This is precious, this is comfortable, I love you gown.

Don't ask me about the room now. Will tell you'll about the room tomorrow. Abhi yehi hu jab tak kuch gadbad na kar du. So I'll go n freshen up while why don't you'll go n meet the hero of this story. He has his own story to tell. Go go usse pakao ab I'll sleep after having my dinner. Kal bataungi rest of the things.

I was going home, today my shift had ended early. I was on my phone and just swiping right and left on a dating app. I just randomly do it when I'm bored and maximum of the swipe right is the notification pops with two teddies rubbing their cheeks and it says "Oh my god it's a match"
As if I'm dying to be a match. I just randomly swipe man. No feelings no chatting. I've my msgs filled but I don't have time for that. I was swiping right and left just randomly when my eyes fell on a girl. She was talking to herself. Well all I can see is her back, her head nodding left n right.

I was scared, really scared. Can she see ghosts? Is she talking to a spirit? Why is she smiling talking to her? Isn't she scared?

She turned to the right and that's when I saw her Seems like an Indian but I couldn't see her clearly. She was smiling Jesus that's a dangerous smile. Is she here to stay? Whatever it is go sidharth before the ghost catches you and I instantly went inside my BMW.

That was so scary. Or dekh basu ke saath horror. Sidharth horror is not your type. No no it's just not me scared.. it's basu too. She needs a company always because she's scared too.
I'll tell you  until she turned 14 years I used stay outside the washroom whenever we watched a horror movie. She was so bad that she'd come to my room at 2 wake me up and tell me to stand outside and if I didn't she did scare me now that you're awake you'll also be scared, so it's better you stand outside and I had to but I would switch off the light for spoiling my sleep and she would shout from inside..bhaiya aap ho na bahar and I would laugh with my hands covering my mouth.

Bhaiya please say you're outside the lights are off she used to say on the verge of crying.

I'm outside basu and would eventually switch on the light because at the end of the she's my sister. But she started pranking me now. Watching horror movie and then all of a sudden she would sometime shout on my ears or sometimes sneakily switch off the AC amd then act like who switched it off  Jesus! This girl was becoming dangerous. I was a kid too man and boys are scared. They're no superman. But then we made a deal, that we will not scare eachother and the one who does will stay at the store room at night. So yeah that was the last torcher we did to each other. But we didn't leave watching horror.The world will upside down but basu will watch horror despite being scared. As We were growing so none of us was scared of living in the store room. So when I started earning basu played smart and  just changed the punishment. The one who scares the other would buy a Bacardi or Wine.

But today was the day to scare her. Not that I was pranking but she definitely needs to hear this. Well the reactions would be worth I thought smirking.

Reaching home I saw basu hugging a boy and bidding him bye. Well his back was towards me and I was thinking who is this guy but the next thing I saw and I was so embarrassed. Jesus! She's a girl.

I meekly smiled and entered my house. Basu gave me a stare and I whispered a sorry.

This is it for now!!
Do vote and comment!!
Take care!!