Seat 3 :THE JERK AND HIS WINGMAN (eerr..bestfriend)

ALLYSON’S POV

“Hey” I greeted them boredly, just as I arrived.

“Well it took you long enough, always known you’re a slowpoke” Vane said while a grin is forming on her lips.

”wateves. I just took care of something” or someone. Tsk.

“I see...” okay she finally took the bait. Hopefully, she will stop teasing me.

“Ally! Ally! I missed you! It’s been like forever!” ugh. I quickly dodged the hug that Jillian is about to give me.  Jillian and her irritating voice, it just annoys me.

 I hate hugs, kisses, teddy bears and other stuffs that has cuteness and sweetness written all over it. Although, if there’s one sweet thing that I like, it would be chocolate. Im always craving for those.

“ Don’t you dare hug me Jillian and  what are you talking about!? It’s been like an hour or two since we  last talked.”  I looked irritated and annoyed at the same time.

“So? I just missed you!” She said, while pouting. Yuck.

“Uncool. And what’s with the magazine?” I ask pointing at the mag she was holding.

“Oh this? This is the February issue that my Mom’s company has not release yet.” She said with glee.

Realizing the fact that I hate magazines and other stuffs related to peoples life, which I never really cared about… 

I completely avoided her gaze and diverted my attention to something else.

Or someone.. There he goes… Awing everybody with his charms.

RANCE WILLSON… Tall, handsome, rich, smart, quiet and the shy guy who’s also the stubborn, insensitive, egoistic and the most impulsive man I ever known. Why would girls go crazy over him? His just charming, no more than that.

Did I mention that his with his sidekick? Yes..His bestfriend, Jayce Carrel. Actually, the Carrel’s own this school.. ‘Elite Union (Carrel University)’..Rance and Jayce are buddies, but they are completely different from each other. Jayce is nice… while Rance is…ugh…Rance is just Rance. Those two are inseparable. You’ll  think their ‘gays’, but their not.. I don’t know about Rance, but Jayce likes someone. And that someone is his bestfriend, which is also my bestfriend.

Guess who? Tsk. You don’t need to guess..Its completely obvious,  Jayce likes Bruno Mars..

WAHAHAHAHA.. please laugh. Come on! I’m trying to crack a joke here.. Eeerr..this so uncool. Anyways,  Jayce likes his bestfriend. My bestfriend , Vane. Yup! Jayce likes Vane, but he doesn’t admit it.

Wait…I think their heading towards us…..