Seat 1: Daydreamer

ALLYSON'S POV                

                                    "And I've got all that I need
                                  Right here in the passenger seat
                              Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road
                               Knowing that she's inches from me"

           So here I am lying on the grassy field of our school, looking at the big blue sky while listening to my most favorite Song in the world. Makes me wonder what it feels like when you’re in love. When your whole world only revolves for that certain person. When you are willing to give up anything for the one you love. And even though you’re hurting, you just can’t stop loving him.

                If you think that I already have many experiences in love, well you’re damn wrong. Although, I like someone, but he doesn’t like me back. But still, it really doesn’t matter. I’m contented.  I like being a cool boyish girl with dimples and great hair. Besides, I don’t want to be one of the girls who are chasing him. Tsk! I am not that desperate.

And to tell you honestly, I’ve quit… I have quit a long time ago. His not worth it. He doesn’t deserve it.

“Hey Ally! Ally! Ally” I didn’t notice my best friend whose been calling me, until she pulled my earphones out of my ear, which got me back to reality.

“What?” I blurted out. What’s her problem?

“Well Ms. Allyson Herran, stop daydreaming. We still need to meet up with the girls for lunch” says my best friend, in a-matter-of-a-fact tone.

“Fine.. but I am so not daydreaming!” I defended myself.

“As if! Daydreamer!” She said while running to the school building.

“Vane! Wait for me!” ugh. What a best friend huh?

I ran after my no good bestfriend until we reached the hallway where the other girls are.