Getting Kidnappped? Whos An Alpha??

Paiges descrption: Paige has hazel eyes that change colors when she cries and when she is mad they get darker green. Paige has crazy curly hair that everyone says is preety even though she doesnt think so. She weighs 120 pounds and is very insecure because she was chubby as a kid and got bullied alot. She has curves but not to big but just right. She has a best friend Ashely she would die if she had to leave her ever. But things dont go her way this time.

I'm editing the beginning! The rest of the chapters are long these are short!

I was in my room playing black ops 2 when I heard a noise come from down stairs. My mom is still at work and my dad is in Texas right now so who could it be. If it's a robber I'm running. Oh damn my little sister is down their they gonna kill her. She isn't even full blood though I found out my dad cheated on my mom a year ago. But I still love her she's so awesome.Then I heard my sister scream "help" so I ran down stairs to find there large men with weapons." The alpha wants you know so I suggest you don't struggle." What the heck are they saying what's an alpha? "I'm not going anywhere with you" I said. This people are crazy. They started coming at me with a rag and it looked like it had something bad on it. They put it on my face and I breathed it in. Then everything went black.