*•.¸♡𝘾𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙣♡¸.•*

Start from the beginning

"OH shit! Dude why the hell are you on the floor?!" She asks rushing to floor in order to help him up.

"You whacked me across the face and I fell back onto the desk," He slowly stands up, cautious as to not hurt himself. "Why the hell do you have to hit so damn hard." His voice seemed familiar, but it was to far away from the mic to hear properly.

"I'm a volleyballer, blame my coach."

"Stop trying to shift the blame to different people, you literally caused all of this." Harvey pauses for second before agreeing with him.

"Ok yeah it is my fault but still, not my fault."

"No sentence that has ever come out of your mouth has made sense."

"Whatever, Get up, we got to get you home." They both make their way over to the door, the boy cautious as to not show his face on camera.

"I'll drop him home and be straight back."

"How are you gonna get home?" asks a girl with pink hair.

"When is the next bus?" Everyone in the room collectively shares them a look of concern. Phil is the only one to speak up.

"Absolutely not, It's way too dangerous out there at night. I'll drive you,"

"Whatever you say Dadza," says Harvey smirking at him.

"Don't push it pipsqueak, I can fire you at any moment."

"Sir, yes, sir," she quickly shuts up and they both follow Phil out the door, sharing their quick goodbyes to everyone.

"You guys keep the stream going I'll drop these guy off and come straight back." The three of them leave the room, now only five of them remaining.

"Well that was a mess." says the girl with pink hair.

"Yeah..."

"Are we just gonna stand here o-"

"HEY CHAT!" yells the girl with blonde hair, finally getting the stream under way.

The stream continues on for another 2 hours or so, the video I needed to edit completely abandoned in favour of my new found obsession. I've never really enjoyed watching a stream as much as I am now, I guess now I know what people feel like when they watch me. There was just something about how inclusive it was that made me so uncontrollably happy.

The way the stream was set up was that -through the discord server- you could recommend a song to be played on stream AND on live radio. Every once in a while one of the streamers would pause to announce something over the radio, it was kind of like watching the behind the scenes of a podcast. It was awesome to say the least. The spaces in between the radio announcements were spent talking to chat, doing weird challenges or sometimes even gaming. It was so fun and upbeat, never failing to make me smile uncontrollably.

It felt weird being able to experience twitch as a viewer again, I've grown so accustomed to being the one behind the stream that I forgot one of the soul purposes of twitch was to watch, and boy did I miss it.

Halfway through the stream I follow and go to join chat in their discussion of Clairo when I realise I'm still on my main account. In retrospect it wouldn't really matter, in fact it would bring much deserved attention to Mars, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to keep Mars to my self, something that I and no one else knew about. It wasn't like my fans were going to come ruin it, they certainly weren't like that, but I still felt protective over it. Mars was for me and for me only, so, I make a new account and join chat. I decide to join the discord as well, making a new account for that as well.