Chapter 11~ Memories (PT.2)

When it says "He" it's referring to what's inside Zane.
________________________________________
And since this wasn't applied to the plant, it was applied to Zane.
_________________________________________

That's not the kid anymore... Hyria thought backing away as "Zane" slowly crept toward her.

~"Zane's" P.O.V.~

The darkness within me has come to life. I have no control. I'm not moving- it is. Whatever that spell was, I'm sure the result won't be good.

He stopped in his place, took a deep breath and carefully paid attention to his surroundings. I couldn't understand what was happening though.

All of a sudden he lunged toward the teacher, using some type of force of magic to life her into the air. Kid's screamed and fled out of the classroom.

Well, most of them did.

He managed to shut the door with the same force of magic used to trap the teacher in her place.

Kid's screeched at the top of their lungs in hope someone would hear them and come to help.

Breathe

He turned back to the Witch (The teacher; Hyria) and managed to suck out all the magic that she was able to use- and dropped her, dark clouds around him growing larger and larger.

She lay helpless on the floor- the only thing she could do now was stare up at him blankly. It was as if someone had took all the energy and ability in her. She couldn't speak. She passed out, leaving the young witches and wizards in terror, trapped in the black fog.

He chuckled lightly, slowly turning into maniacal laughter. He swiftly levitated his way to them, brutally grabbing one kid up to face his (him;"Zane") empty, black eyed, possessed face.

The kid shrieked with horror and desperately started kicking his legs and flailing his arm in a sad attempt to escape.

He was about to start taking whatever was in the young wizard when the wall of the Witchcraft room suddenly blew, concrete and drywall dust flew everywhere as chunks of the wall came flying at them.

The black fog seemed as if it was it's own living being, seeping out through the opening and small cracks.

"Mom!" One witch shrieked out, towards Hyria.

Zane had recognized the witch- Lucinda. Garroth's friend's friend.

His eyes flashed towards Lucinda in an attempt to use magic to hold her from going to save her mother in the nearly evacuated classroom.

But it didn't work. Something had avoided his magic from affecting her.

He impatiently ordered the living fog to clear the way to see what the hold up was.

He had expected to see he simply missed his target, but instead there were at least 20 middle-aged wizards and witches using their staffs in sync, whispering the same spell.

Lucinda rushed to her feet, unharmed and helped her mother up.

"No- stop!" Hyria tried ordering the other Witches and Wizards. "Please, stop! He's only a boy- a freshman! You cannot preform this kind of spell on him!" She cried out helplessly.

One of the other wizards held his staff higher, turned to her and shouted over the others, "We have to do this, there is no other way!"

Hyria shouted something that was muffled by all the dust, fog, whispers, and shrieks.

The magic within all the staffs came together and started tearing something out of Zane.

His eyes, nose and mouth started pouring out black fog, black blood, and led to a crystal being held by the headmaster.

The fog from all around had been clearing up- and all Zane could remember was feeling himself collapse on the floor, and everything went black.

~Garroth's P.O.V.~

I saw everything from the wall being demolished to my baby brother on the floor unconscious- not breathing. I saw him, and tried rushing over to him- only to be held back by the gym teacher.

"Let them handle it, dude. They know what they're doing bruh." He said not loosening his grip- attempting to drag me out of the dust.

I tried escaping as best as I could, but was to overwhelmed by everything that had just happened. The only thing I could do, was scream my baby brother's name.

_______________________________
~Time skip~

The effect's of the magic nearly killed Zane. He went into a coma for four and a half months- leaving Garroth constantly anxious, Vylad constantly worried, and their parents on the verge of depression.
_______________________________
End of flashback
_______________________________
I can't let that happen again.
_______________________________

Oh my gosh I got a chapter out early- its a miracle.

Anyways I might change a few things because I went fast through it lol (I wrote this during school-)

Anyways thats all for now!