Fluke - Lunch

It's been two months since they got married but to Fluke's dismay, they never have a normal conversation. The only thing that he's thankful for is the Ohm and him are eating breakfast together.

It's quarter to five in the morning, he just done cooking their breakfast, it's still early so he decided to sleep again. To his shock he woke up an hour and half later. He get out of his room. Yes, his room. They sleeping separately. Ohm is about to get out of the door.

Without thinking he calls for him, "P'Ohm!". Ohm stops and look at him, fidgetting, he walks slowly.

"I'm sorry, I woke up late. Uhm, since we didn't have breakfast together, can uhm can we eat lunch together?", Fluke blush as he ask the question. Looking down at his feet.

He suddenly look up when he feel big hands on his hair, "Sure, I'll see you later then".

Fluke smile widely and walk Ohm until he ride his car. Waving. He greeted the maid with wide smile. It feels this will be their first date eventhough they are married.

Their family business merge and their wedding was the start of it. Fluke is not sure as to why Ohm agreed to this arranged marriage but who cares, right now, he is happy thinking what to wear and what to cook for his husband.

It's quarter to twelve in the afternoon when he arrived at Ohm's company. Smiling widely, he went straight to the 12th floor. He smile when he see Prem, Ohm's secretary. He knows him and the said secretary attended their wedding.

"Hi!", Fluke smile as he approach the secretary desk.

"Sir Fluke, it's nice to see you again. What can I do for you?", Prem smile back.

Fluke's keep smiling but blush a little, show the food container he have on his hands. "I'm here to eat lunch with P'Ohm", he said as he look at around.

Prem scratch his head, check something on his notebook. Prem about to said something when the intercom buzz,
"Prem, I'll be out on lunch with Selene".

Suddenly, the smile on Fluke's face gone. Prem look at him with pale face. With a force smile, Fluke said "I forgot he is busy, you can have this. Uhm, I think I should go".

Fluke put the food on Prem's table as he walk quickly to reach the elevator. As the elevator door close, he see Ohm getting out of his office. Fluke close his eyes.

After almost an hour of traveling, he go straight to his bedroom. As he sit on his bed, tears start falling. Of course, he knows Selene. Ohm's college sweetheart, he heard that the girl study in America and came back.

He wipe his tears, reminding himself that what Ohm and he have is nothing. Their marriage is nothing but a piece of paper so he shouldn't feel betrayed.

Fluke take a bath, change his clothes and lay on his bed. He bit his lips to avoid the sob, tears starting to form again on his eyes.