The Tragic Backstory Of Two Siblings

Hey Guys the narration is a more mature izuku talking about his past instead of it being him in the POV hope you enjoy

As I woke up I heard a knock on my door so I went to go answer it not caring about my bed hair. As I open the door I hear my mom and dad arguing about me and my sister Izuki going to the quirk doctor. Izuki quickly comes in tears sheading from her face. I wipe her tears away and hug her as I'm trying to comfort her saying "Izuki if all might were here she wouldn't want us to be sad, she would want us to be happy and put on a smile to show how strong we are." Izuki looks up at me and says

Izuki: Your right Icchan we shouldn't cry about small stuff like this because we're gonna be the best number one and number two hero's -activates cute all might pose-

Izuku: 'Im glad she's happy'
So Izumi were going to the quirk doctor today do you think we will have strong quirks?

Izuki: well I don't know Icchan you know we are really weak an-
Izuku: DONT TALK LIKE THAT.... sorry it's just that I hate seeing you sad like that.

Izumi and I hug as we hear a knock on the door. I yell COME IN and see our mother Inko Midoriya sniffling a little bit. Me and Izuki were confused but I realized she had a bruise on her cheekbone, it was covered up with makeup. I had some feelings bubbled up that moment. I felt as I should murder him Hisashi Midoriya for abusing my mother. She saw me tearing up and she called out me and Izuki's name in a soothing tone, come one my babies we are going to the quirk doctor. Just like that we were on our way to the hospital.

When we reach the hospital our mother looks afraid but I brush it off seeing no reason for her to be afraid. She puts in our registration and we wait. It took us a couple hours since the hospital was packed but they then call our name. Izumi of course was pumped and me on the other hand would regret ever walking into that damn dreadful office.
We walked in the doctor said to us

Doctor: Ah you must be the Midoriya's

Izumi and mother say hai while I just nod. I knew what was coming, I was just in denial. I was a 8 year old feeling no power in my body, I didn't wanna hear it, stop stop stop-slowly starting to yell- Stop Stop STOP STOP. As Inko rushes to izuku and cups his cheeks and puts her forehead to his.

Inko: Hey precious look at me

Izuku: -still hyperventilating-

Inko: do you remember that day when it was me you and auntie mitsuki, we were having so much fun together even though I knew you knew despite that you still seemed content and you finnaly called me mom.... you and me precious I will always be here for you. You will always be my green ray of hope...

Izuku: -calms down and passes out-

Inko: sorry about that -on the verge of crying-

Izumi then hugs Inko assuring here that everything else will be okay. Inko hugs back and izuku slightly wakes up to see Izumi hugging her but also hearing the dreading news of him being quirkless. He looks at Inko...

Izuku:Mommy.... are you okay you don't look so well
As Inko's hands violently shake I think of ways to calm her down. I didn't know how since I was on the verge of breaking down, I did the best I can so I gently grab her hands and look up to her...

Inko's POV

As I contemplate what was going to happen at home I feel a warmth coming from my hands. I snap out of it and look around the hallway, I look down to see izuku carrying a fake smile but... as fake as it was it made me feel warm inside. He had so many problems before and I can't help but think that I'm only adding to the problems. "Thank you izuku". This... today will be my last day to see this smile but at least.... at least I could be at peace now.