Chapter II

Me No Rick Riordan

The Next Morning

Ani̱leí̱s POV

I was at Zeus' Fist as immortals, campers, and hunters started to arrive. By sun rise many of them were there, though I noticed some were missing. Ares, Apollo, and Dionysus were not there. I was surprised Artemis was, but I guess she had learned her lesson. I also noticed that a couple of the campers were not there either. I scowled.

"Okay everyone no powers. I want the campers and hunters to run twenty laps around the camp. I want all the immortals to run double that. If you get done with that before I get back from grabbing others start on five hundred push-ups form campers and hunters. Immortals you get a thousand. If there is any problems you will not be happy when I get back. After that you can have breakfast. Anyone who doesn't finish gets no food as for the immortals I will find something to take away from you that you will miss. Now start." With that I turned to go find the campers that were not here. I immediately went to the Hermes Cabin noting that neither of the Stolls were there. They were both still snoozing as I barged in not even moving from the noise. I stomped on the ground, making it shake. The two shot up.

"What did I say about sun rise you two," I snarled at them. They both visible gulped. "You now have to do forty rounds around camp and a thousand push-ups. Because you did not show up today on time you will have no food until the next break for it. If you try and go around me you will regret it even more than this. Now go!" They both jumped up, not bothering to change out of their striped pajamas. I next went to the Aphrodite cabin. Piper and Drew had been there along with some others, but I knew that it wasn't all. I barged in causing many to scream.

"All of you out now! You will be doing running around the camp twenty times along with doing five hundred push-ups. If you do not complete this you will get no food. Also because you did not show up you will not be able to use make up for the rest of the day. You will also not be able to take a shower until tonight having to go all day sweaty. If you disobey me in any way you will have all makeup and beauty products taken away. Now go!" On that threat they all left immediately not even bothering to finish any makeup they were putting on. I went to each cabin and made sure there was no one in there. If there was I immediately scared them to get going and dealt their punishments that they would hate the most. When I was finally done I went to Olympus to get the three gods who dared disobey me. I went to Apollo first. I used a shadow and then was standing next to him. He shrieked at my sudden appearance and then scowled when he saw it was me.

"Why are you not down training like I said?" My voice was deadly calm. I was waiting to see his answer.

"I do not take orders from someone who harmed my sister!"

"Lady Artemis does not need you to protect her pride. She is down there doing what I asked. Now I will ask you one more time until I force you. You will not like it." My voice had grown again into a snarl. He started to glow. "Do not even think about it Apollo! You will regret it." He started steaming, but then vanished. He better had flashed to Earth to train. I moved to Dionysus since, he was going to be easier than Ares. I traveled to him and found him at a party filled with nymph. I moved to him.

"Why aren't you on Earth?" He rolled his eyes giving me a smug look. That was all it took. I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him. I looked him right in the eyes. "You will NOT disrespect me!" His eyes widened as I know my body started to glow black. I took us both through a shadow to Earth and threw him on the ground, surprising everyone as they were still training.

"Start with running fifty laps around camp, then two thousand push-ups and NO wine for the rest of the day. Cross me again and there will be no wine for the rest of the time I am here." With that I left to get Ares. I was furious and he was already on my kick ass list. I found him waiting for me in the throne room.