How to get back your Wattpad Account

So a lot of wattpad users forgot their wattpad passwords or can't access on their emails to change their passwords. Well at this chapter I will teach you how to get back your wattpad account.

Step 1

•You need to open google chrome or browser and then search for Wattpad Help Center.

Step 2

•Click the Wattpad Help Center link.

Step 3

Then click the "Account" button.

Step 4

Click the "Email" button.

Step 5

Just scroll down. If you see the "Need more help" text, click the "Contact us" button.

Step 6

Click the "Account Access and Settings" button.

Step 7

•You will need to answer this form

You will need to answer this form.

Email - Just put your new email address.

Subject - Just type "I want to change my email address".

Description - Just type "I want to change my email address because I already forgot my password and I can no longer access that email address".

Username - Just put your wattpad username.

What best describes your account issue?* - Just click "I want to change my email."

What device are you using? - Android, Apple, IOS. Any kind of device.

What is your preffered language? - The language you prefer.

Attachments - Screenshot of your wattpad account.

Then submit it. Then wait for wattpad to send a message on your gmail. Check your gmail if wattpad send you a message.

After reading the message that wattpad send on your gmail, you have to answer 3 questions there. These are the questions that you need to answer.

a. The email previously/originally linked to the account.
-So for this one, put your old email address that you used on your account.
b. 3 stories that are in your library (stories that you are reading) and drafted stories.
-So for this one, put at least 3 stories from your library and 3 drafted stories.

After that, you'll wait for one day for wattpad to send you a ticket where you can change your password.

-sweetlikezeyu